The Student Room Group

how to deal with an obessive controlling girfriend

Recently been going out with at 24 year old girl I met, I am 4 years older than her, everything at first appeared okay until the other day I noticed she for some reason had thrown out my boxers and replaced them with tighty whities. I asked her why she did that and she said tighty whities are better, I have worn boxers for as long as I can remember, I think she is obessive and contrlloing because if I say to her I dont want to wear tighty whities she streams at me and says she will dump me if I dont wear them I am really need help.
Original post by leo valentine
Recently been going out with at 24 year old girl I met, I am 4 years older than her, everything at first appeared okay until the other day I noticed she for some reason had thrown out my boxers and replaced them with tighty whities. I asked her why she did that and she said tighty whities are better, I have worn boxers for as long as I can remember, I think she is obessive and contrlloing because if I say to her I dont want to wear tighty whities she streams at me and says she will dump me if I dont wear them I am really need help.

Okay... Not sure if this is a troll or not. But seriously, do you really need people to give you advice about this? The answer's pretty clear. :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
dump the bitch
How to deal with her? If I were you I'd ditch her, she sounds crazy lol
Reply 4
Maybe keep getting skid marks in them and then she'll accept you should go back to darker underwear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Look in between your legs OP, now see that thing with two balls under it? That means you're a man, start acting like one.

Get rid of her.
Wtf, don't know if you're trolling or not, but dump her. She thinks she has all the power in the relationship.The next time she does that, just go and get some boxers and if she doesn't like it then she can **** off :bhangra:
Leave that bitch. **** her then dump her straight after.
Lol. Clearly dump her.

:troll:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending