The Student Room Group

Which celebrity do you fancy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kangie
:perv:

You have good taste my friend :wink:
Original post by keturah
Henry cavill and Jamie dornan. Miranda kerr and emily rata.

Bieber smashed Miranda kerr. Moment of respect for our hero, Justin. Hot, sexy, funny. God amongst men. Lion amongst sheep.
Original post by Bushdid9/11
Bieber smashed Miranda kerr. Moment of respect for our hero, Justin. Hot, sexy, funny. God amongst men. Lion amongst sheep.

Ohh kay :lol:
Lauren Jauregui and Evan Peters are both awesome.
Michelle Keegan. Why has nobody said Michelle Keegan?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ryan Reynoldss
scarlett johansson....y'know you cant go wrong...had a thing for ellen page but that dropped when i found out shes lesbian...
Max Irons :tongue:
Original post by keturah
Ohh kay :lol:

laughing face NOT appreciated when talking about our saviour, Justin. He's the king of swag, a legend, up there with people like Jesus, Gandhi and Martin Luther King.
Cameljockey
emilia clarke:daydreaming:
Victoria Justice, Claire Holt, Michelle Keegan, Vanessa Hudgens, Meaghan Martin, Jennifer Lawrence, Alex Morgan, Madhuurima Banerjee, Charlie XCX, Marie Avgeropoulos, Taylor Swift, Karen Gillan etc :colondollar:
Karen Gillan.

Would give anything for a shot at that ginge
Reply 33
Original post by Scott_6969
Nigel farage

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sara Bareilles. Woman is so joyous all the time, makes her a million times more attractive she otherwise would be. Also her fashion sense is cool imo. Girl got style.

On a totally different level. Maria Brink. She just exudes pure raw sexiness (obviously that's the whole point of her style as far as the band is concerned but still, it works). Such a woman.
Don Benjamin is the only (kind of) celebrity I've ever been close to obsessed over. Most celebrities are very average.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Karen Gillan

Hello Robert :hat2:

Original post by Bushdid9/11
Justin Bieber. So hot. 10/10 , hot and cute at the same time- yummy no homo

Hello Occams :hat2:
Sam Claflin :colondollar:
Original post by mattcam94
Michelle Keegan. Why has nobody said Michelle Keegan?!

psh so mainstream

Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
Hello Robert :hat2:

Wut
Kylie Jenner is so hot. (I'm 20, is that okay for me to say?)

Quick Reply

Latest