The Student Room Group

Word/Sentence game

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princess.natalie
Everything is sarcasm. Except seven being the first colour of the alphabet. That is the only truth in life.

Truth is I cannot do this anymore. I love you but I love me more. Goodbye Richard.

2 too many sentences sorry! Take your pick!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nothepreacher
Truth is I cannot do this anymore. I love you but I love me more. Goodbye Richard.

2 too many sentences sorry! Take your pick!

Richard you dirty whore give me back my oven gloves
Everything is sarcasm. Except seven being the first colour of the alphabet. That is the only truth in life.

Everything else is just an illusion. As long as you understand that seven is the first colour of the alphabet, you'll be safe.
Original post by joe12345marc
Everything else is just an illusion. As long as you understand that seven is the first colour of the alphabet, you'll be safe.

*whispers* be strong
*whispers* be strong

*Tear slides down face* I will. I promise.
*Tear slides down face* I will. I promise.

Don't cry my child, be strong for mother
Don't cry my child, be strong for mother

*Burts into tears* I'M SORRY I CANT DO IT. WHY ME, WHYYY MEEEEEEEEEE! *Continues to cry whilst sad music begins to play and camera zooms out slowly and rotates a bit for added affect*
Reply 27
*Burts into tears* I'M SORRY I CANT DO IT. WHY ME, WHYYY MEEEEEEEEEE! *Continues to cry whilst sad music begins to play and camera zooms out slowly and rotates a bit for added affect*

music~my true friend

But you are the seven to my alphabet *burts into tears the colour of seven"
But you are the seven to my alphabet *burts into tears the colour of seven"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I feel like the conversation has made me lose the majority of my brain cells. But anything to spread the word that seven is the first colour of the alphabet.
Reply 30
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I feel like the conversation has made me lose the majority of my brain cells. But anything to spread the word that seven is the first colour of the alphabet.

deprivation of oxygen from brain cells causes stroke!

Harvesting brain cells is the key to success, as the single truth is seven. Seven must be all you think about.:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:
Harvesting brain cells is the key to success, as the single truth is seven. Seven must be all you think about.:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

You even put 7 pandas.

I'm impressed... You've been taught well.
Reply 33
You even put 7 pandas.

The 7th panda died and now theres 6 left.
Original post by Shakz
The 7th panda died and now theres 6 left.

But aren't they Badgers tho? o.O
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
But aren't they Badgers tho? o.O

Who knows, the only truth in the world is that seven is the first colour of the alphabet, maybe pandas and badgers are the same thing
What you all got against Badgers?

------ Badger :badger:
You even put 7 pandas.

Pandas?

They're Badgers!

I'm impressed.. You've been taught well.

------ Badger :badger:

Quick Reply

Latest