The Student Room Group

FP1 Coordinate Systems

My teacher has provided me with questions, and for the Coordinate Systems questions, most of the questions I've never seen before, are they old?

Edit: If these questions are irrelevant, could someone please tell me which questions ARE relevant?
Thanks in advance.

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jimmy_M
My teacher has provided me with questions, and for the Coordinate Systems questions, most of the questions I've never seen before, are they old?

Edit: If these questions are irrelevant, could someone please tell me which questions ARE relevant?
Thanks in advance.

out of the syllabus since 2009!!
Reply 2
Original post by TeeEm
out of the syllabus since 2009!!

Ah okay thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Jimmy_M
Ah okay thanks!

no worries
Reply 4
Original post by Jimmy_M

Thanks in advance.

Ask your teacher where he got these questions from! They're fun questions but not in FP1 any more :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by davros
Ask your teacher where he got these questions from! They're fun questions but not in FP1 any more :smile:

They were fun - I used to enjoy intrinsic coordinates :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by davros

This question pack was made 6 years ago I believe.. Probably why!
Original post by notnek
They were fun - I used to enjoy intrinsic coordinates :smile:

They look horrible, glad I don't have to worry about them😂

Quick Reply

Latest