The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
We're going to lose today.

Can confirm I have received no notifications about being quoted.

pls rek them - my exams start in 2 days and i'm still gonna watch the match...

in fairness, nobody really quotes you anyway so that shouldn't be too much of a change :wink:
ah.. 4-2

Shame, swansea came close to another amazing result for them.

Still, what a season they have had..
Original post by fallen_acorns
to be honest, even if they did draw, we still need to beat united for it to matter, which is a whole different ask.. so its not really the end of the world if swansea dont manage to get anything

true - would've been nice to see you up there.
just dont lose today pls :frown:

P.S: this no-notification thing is really pissing me off now -_-
Damnit Swansea 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dat shot from Bony...
Original post by Icecream1
Kompany on for Fernandinho. City are shutting down and Aguero will probably nick one on the counter.

replace Aguero with Bony :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
pls rek them - my exams start in 2 days and i'm still gonna watch the match...

in fairness, nobody really quotes you anyway so that shouldn't be too much of a change :wink:

We probably won't, but yeah ok.

Oi m8 watch it or il rek u insted.
Reply 247
Good win by Man City now it's time for Arsenal to show them what we're made of
Van Gaal "I believe that Arsenal are maybe the best team in the league but Chelsea can finish a game." Man knows.
Reply 250
In all fairness, that performance was terrible today but it looks like we'll finish third this season
Original post by Arkasia
Van Gaal "I believe that Arsenal are maybe the best team in the league but Chelsea can finish a game." Man knows.

Man's deluded. His comments just prove that, and to be honest it's nothing new to anyone.
Could get second if Southampton beat man city

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Shed End
Man's deluded. His comments just prove that, and to be honest it's nothing new to anyone.

Philosophy though.
Original post by Arkasia
Philosophy though.

dat philosophy doe

Vermaelan's just won the league without playing a single minute for Barca - he played over 100 games for Arsenal without winning one.
Original post by The Shed End
dat philosophy doe

Vermaelan's just won the league without playing a single minute for Barca - he played over 100 games for Arsenal without winning one.

Vermaelen > Ronaldo, what can I say.
Original post by Arkasia
Vermaelen > Ronaldo, what can I say.

Ronaldo only scores when Madrid are a goal or two up, that or a penalty. Such a try hard tbh.
if you've not played a single game for your club you're not entitled to their success (or lack thereof) during the season
Original post by shawn_o1
if you've not played a single game for your club you're not entitled to their success (or lack thereof) during the season

Think the rules might be different in Spain. Bit harsh to say that if you've been turning up to traning whenever available and been in and around the squad all season.
Good to see Ramsey put his hellish performance on Monday night behind him today. Thought he was much better and like his normal self.

You've got to commend Wenger's tinkering and tactical nous today, though. Walcott for Bellerin proved inspired as it culminated in the equalising goal - albeit via Blackett's shin - but it was a risky substitution and change. Coquelin being deployed at right-back was extremely brave.

Cazorla was underwhelming, but that can be more attributed to just an off-day and Herrera shining rather than any underlying issues I'm sure. Wilshere coming on for him, again, was a brave decision. It paid off, though.

Latest