The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Lol you got a photo with him, I saw Ty at an away game last season and called him a c*nt. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Claude although I've seen Bully many times at matches. He's hard to miss, Jack Sparrow lookalike nonce.

Ty looks ****ing ridiculous in person :lol:
People asked for pictures with AFTV regulars?

Please tell me Moh wasn't there, he'd be lapping up the attention.
Original post by sr90
Have you guys seen this? :lol: http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/the-5-types-of-arsenal-fan/6429

see him doing. Twitter avatar is John Jensen or Igor Stepanovs because, ya know, obscure and ironic.

That's definitely Zurich.

A lot on this forum do that. They get way too intricate and think they know all the ins & outs of the squad and clearly know more than the management team that works with the squad day in day out. After all, the coaching staff didn't win the FA Cup on Fifa with Sheffield Wednesday.

They turn it into a science instead of just enjoying the game for what it is.
Moh is the single biggest bell-end I've ever seen on one of those channels. Ty may be a straight-up muppet, Bully a nutter who's washing machine incident probably took away a few more brain cells than he could afford, Andy Tate someone who clearly laps it up for the cameras; but I've never seen someone 'try' to present themselves as pseudo-articulate and informed about the state of the Russian economy in the mid 1990's as Moh does. His rants to AFTV infront of a large group of 12-15 year-old children who probably weren't even at the match, where he just states complete *******s (often not even accurate or about the game in general) and it's lapped up by the year 9 kids around him, and the ones commenting on the videos, because they have no idea that football goes back further than 1992 and have this idea that Arsenal are being robbed because Wenger's a classy guy who can do absolute no wrong (apart from when they lose of course).

Even after the whole charade of Claudes supposed suicide attempt, he thanked fans of United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs, then went back to slagging them off needlessly within a few days.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Shed End
Moh is the single biggest bell-end I've ever seen on one of those channels. Ty may be a straight-up muppet, Bully a nutter who's washing machine incident probably took away a few more brain cells than he could afford, Andy Tate someone who clearly laps it up for the cameras; but I've never seen someone 'try' to present themselves as pseudo-articulate and informed about the state of the Russian economy in the mid 1990's as Moh does. His rants to AFTV infront of a large group of 12-15 year-old children who probably weren't even at the match, where he just states complete *******s (often not even accurate or about the game in general) and it's lapped up by the year 9 kids around him, and the ones commenting on the videos, because they have no idea that football goes back further than 1992 and have this idea that Arsenal are being robbed because Wenger's a classy guy who can do absolute no wrong (apart from when they lose of course).

Even after the whole charade of Claudes supposed suicide attempt, he thanked fans of United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs, then went back to slagging them off needlessly within hours.

He really is bad. During Claude's episode, he was basically lapping up the attention on twitter, and spent more time on their than actually helping him.

Him saving he could do a better job than Gazidis really was cringey.
Spot on tbh.
What's even worse is the fact you actually give attention to him
Original post by AR_95
What's even worse is the fact you actually give attention to him

I'm #obsessed m9
Moh is among the biggest attention-seeking cringe worthy melts I've ever seen. Tweeting things like '100 RT's and I'll make a spreadsheet about Arsenal's profit from last season', pathetically insulting working class people on twitter and then claiming to care so much about the atmosphere despite the fact it's fans like him that are the reason it's so bad and just being a sh*thouse in general. With Claude and Bully I just think they're a pair of melts (a grown man attending the cup final wearing a pirate hat and painting the FA cup on his chest ffs) but Ty and Moh it's a genuine dislike. How did our support become this bad?
Original post by sr90
Ty looks ****ing ridiculous in person :lol:

Ty spending all his money on Arsenal merch yet can't even afford a decent pair of trainers.
Moh is among the biggest attention-seeking cringe worthy melts I've ever seen. Tweeting things like '100 RT's and I'll make a spreadsheet about Arsenal's profit from last season', pathetically insulting working class people on twitter and then claiming to care so much about the atmosphere despite the fact it's fans like him that are the reason it's so bad and just being a sh*thouse in general. With Claude and Bully I just think they're a pair of melts (a grown man attending the cup final wearing a pirate hat and painting the FA cup on his chest ffs) but Ty and Moh it's a genuine dislike. How did our support become this bad?

Forgot 'you spend we spend' lmao.
Ty spending all his money on Arsenal merch yet can't even afford a decent pair of trainers.

Club shop obviously don't sell any then!

He's like my ten year old self who had United wallpaper, United bedsheets, a United lunchbox etc. Difference is that he's in his 40s...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Arsene's been spotted cross-dressing

This Memz Dogi geezer on twitter spouts some amount of sh*te.
This Memz Dogi geezer on twitter spouts some amount of sh*te.

They're all ***** tbh. "Arsenal twitter" is a cesspit
Original post by sevchenko
They're all ***** tbh. "Arsenal twitter" is a cesspit

The Arsenal fans on my TL are hilarious.
So we've signed a 16yo striker from Ajax :rofl:.
Still young enough for Wenger to keep in his dungeon for a year or two.
lold
Original post by sr90
The Arsenal fans on my TL are hilarious.

Arsenal twitter is like a worst version of the Arsenal thread on it's bad days. Most people on there are genuine *****. It annoys me when people use their reactions as uniform opinions of the entire fanbase when most of them are kids begging it for RT and favs.

I think anybody who shares Arsenal information as an ITK needs a slap tbh

Latest