The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
Imagine thinking Alexis isn't one of them

Imagine thinking Ozil and Ramsey aren't better.
Original post by swirly
https://instagram.com/gracedarcycraig/

scroll back to the topless shoot 21 weeks ago:colone:

https://instagram.com/p/zBJV-RCAnx/?taken-by=gracedarcycraig

Man, didn't expect Jason Puncheon to feature in her IG. :lol:
Original post by swirly
tags for likes

do you even insta brah

Brah indeed does not insta
**** if we dont sign someone gunna get to the stage where I try and find Peggle's insta for those Zante 2k15 photos.

Me and the girls *dancing girls emoji* *monkey covering eyes emoji* *100 emoji*
She's a solid 8.5
would beat dat den delete dat
Shame that I just had a w**k before coming on here and seeing her insta. Not really feeling it rn.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
City assuming they'll be alright with Bony with an injury prone Aguero and letting Dzeko go is as logical as Liverpool thinking they'll be alright with Balotelli and Lambert and letting Suarez go..

If Aguero or Silva get injured for any length of time they're up against it tbh. Their defence & midfield are poverty compared to Chelsea, Arsenal and United.
Bony, Sterling, Silva/Aguero, Toure is an attack that'll win em most games. Should be another striker and attacking midfielder coming in anyway
Italian journo said Benzemas join us for 9m euro a year
It's completely illogical if we don't sign a striker hence the backlash from us fans, maybe Arsene is plotting something or maybe not. But you can't win a league with Giroud upfront, sorry.
City could do with a DM, ST and an AM.

Got a lot to improve on their team.
Reply 4472
Original post by angelfox
Italian journo said Benzemas join us for 9m euro a year

Can honestly see you breaking down hysterically when deadline day is over and Benzema is still in Madrid..
Real will have to buy somebody first before they sell Benzema to you lot.

That's how it works there. If Aguero happens to be a Madrid player in the next couple of weeks then a move to Arsenal is feasible. Otherwise they're not getting any better than Benzema.

Fwiw I think you should try for Aubameyang/Lacazette as there's a clear need for pace for your striker as the second option. Plus they both have enough potential to shine at the club as a starter.
Original post by jam277
Real will have to buy somebody first before they sell Benzema to you lot.

That's how it works there. If Aguero happens to be a Madrid player in the next couple of weeks then a move to Arsenal is feasible. Otherwise they're not getting any better than Benzema.

Fwiw I think you should try for Aubameyang/Lacazette as there's a clear need for pace for your striker as the second option. Plus they both have enough potential to shine at the club as a starter.

They're not gonna sign Aguero. Bale or CR7 is gonna be leading the line, which means a wide player will be coming in e.g. Reus.
Agree ^.
Arsenal are pure pase abusers so don't see why you need a REAL:wink: striker.

Besides Ronaldo will most likely occupy the strikers role considering last seasons performances so a Benzema transfer is plausible. However, they would therefore need to sign a winger so someone like Reus would need to come in to occupy the left wing role.
Doubt this would happen now, but definitely next season considering Reus's clause activating.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by angelfox
They're not gonna sign Aguero. Bale or CR7 is gonna be leading the line, which means a wide player will be coming in e.g. Reus.

Then that would mean that they would have to buy another attacking player on those lines, which basically is my point as Bale, Ronaldo, James and Isco are irreplaceable.
Reply 4477
Original post by Rk2k14
Agree ^.
Arsenal are pure pase abusers so don't see why you need a REAL:wink: striker.

Besides Ronaldo will most likely occupy the strikers role considering last seasons performances so a Benzema transfer is plausible. However, they would therefore need to sign a winger so someone like Reus would need to come in to occupy the left wing role.
Doubt this would happen now, but definitely next season considering Reus's clause activating.

Like Madrid give a **** about a clause :lol:
Original post by SA-1
Like Madrid give a **** about a clause :lol:

Well would you not wait 6 months and pay roughly 30-40mill less?
But it would make sense to go for him now. **** is going down once his clause activates. At least 7 top teams will be going after signature.
Reply 4479
Original post by Rk2k14
Well would you not wait 6 months and pay roughly 30-40mill less?
But it would make sense to go for him now. **** is going down once his clause activates. At least 7 top teams will be going after signature.

Answered your own question mate, I doubt the price would drop that much if loads of teams are in for him

Latest