The Student Room Group

Girl who was 'victim of Asian abuse gang had sex with 60 men

Girl who was 'victim of Asian abuse gang had sex with 60 men after first being approached in Woolworths aged just 12 get justice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086387/Girl-victim-Asian-abuse-gang-sex-60-men-approached-Woolworths-aged-just-12.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have noticed something all the UK grooming gangs are all north Indians, you never hear about Tamils or Malayalees grooming kids, it's always the same people, and I think I know why...For example, the rape culture that exists among North Indians does not really exist with South Indians.I am deeply sorry for using the term rape culture, I picked it up from news articles.Is it due to North Indian culture ?Is it due to the media? For example, in North indian films especially older ones in the 80s rape was presented as erotica instead of being something horrifying. I have also seen India(n) nationals in my country clap and whistle when a "hero" in a movie rapes or behaves inappropriately with a "heroine" to teach her a lesson because he is a hero. I have also heard silly comments from India North Indian themselves like the spicy food they eat being the cause of this extreme show of lust (ogling at women openly is a another difference I have noticed).By the way , Northern Indians and Pakistanis are culturally one race.. Pakistanis and North Indians are mostly same, 70% of Pakistanis are Punjabi, Punjab in India was once Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and parts of other areas as well, the rest of Pakistan are Pathans, Sindhis, Kashmiris, Balochis etc..these are all northy groups, they are just Muslims and have a different belief system and nationality that's the only difference. They eat the same food, wear the same clothes, speak the same language and are taunted with the same racial slurs as Indians are. South and North Indians cannot trace themselves to the same root, they are different people unlike Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Northern Indians, who are more similar. Only difference is religion and politics. Some Indo-Aryan people do have central Asian roots. South Indians trace themselves back to the great human migration out of Africa, their influence is seen in South East Asia and surrounding Indian ocean islands. North India is influenced by the middle east and central Asia..
Reply 2
Poor girl.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonuk
I have noticed something all the UK grooming gangs are all north Indians, you never hear about Tamils or Malayalees grooming kids, it's always the same people, and I think I know why...For example, the rape culture that exists among North Indians does not really exist with South Indians.I am deeply sorry for using the term rape culture, I picked it up from news articles.Is it due to North Indian culture ?Is it due to the media? For example, in North indian films especially older ones in the 80s rape was presented as erotica instead of being something horrifying. I have also seen India(n) nationals in my country clap and whistle when a "hero" in a movie rapes or behaves inappropriately with a "heroine" to teach her a lesson because he is a hero. I have also heard silly comments from India North Indian themselves like the spicy food they eat being the cause of this extreme show of lust (ogling at women openly is a another difference I have noticed).By the way , Northern Indians and Pakistanis are culturally one race.. Pakistanis and North Indians are mostly same, 70% of Pakistanis are Punjabi, Punjab in India was once Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and parts of other areas as well, the rest of Pakistan are Pathans, Sindhis, Kashmiris, Balochis etc..these are all northy groups, they are just Muslims and have a different belief system and nationality that's the only difference. They eat the same food, wear the same clothes, speak the same language and are taunted with the same racial slurs as Indians are. South and North Indians cannot trace themselves to the same root, they are different people unlike Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Northern Indians, who are more similar. Only difference is religion and politics. Some Indo-Aryan people do have central Asian roots. South Indians trace themselves back to the great human migration out of Africa, their influence is seen in South East Asia and surrounding Indian ocean islands. North India is influenced by the middle east and central Asia..

I think it's because of north Indian culture it is misogynistic (Bride burning, Acid attacks,gang rapes,female infanticide). British authorities need to deport them .
Heart goes out to this victim and others from all cultures, races and creeds like her.

Grooming children for sex seems to be present in most cultures across the globe. The difference is probably how the network of abusers meet and keep contact.

It's no surprise that western cultures are populated with more autonomous individuals who either groom on-line (network) at a distance or in private.

Asian cultures are far more communally oriented with seemingly larger groups of men using personal local-networking and personal contacts.

Both seek opportunity which presents itself by targeting vulnerable children from dysfunctional families and deprived backgrounds or groups of children where they gather - schools, care homes, hospitals etc.

All are predatory psychopathic freaks not worthy to be spit on.
Reply 5
Original post by uberteknik
Heart goes out to this victim and others from all cultures, races and creeds like her.

Grooming children for sex seems to be present in most cultures across the globe. The difference is probably how the network of abusers meet and keep contact.

It's no surprise that western cultures are populated with more autonomous individuals who either groom on-line (network) at a distance or in private.

Asian cultures are far more communally oriented with seemingly larger groups of men using personal local-networking and personal contacts.

Both seek opportunity which presents itself by targeting vulnerable children from dysfunctional families and deprived backgrounds or groups of children where they gather - schools, care homes, hospitals etc.

All are predatory psychopathic freaks not worthy to be spit on.

These sick weirdos will rape women no matter what they wear. Several months ago two girls were gang raped by Sikhs and Pakistani gangs both were wearing "traditional" clothes. Pakistan and Punjab has a high % of rape cases as well, the women there are generally covered up. It has nothing to do with clothing and I don't understand why people still entertain this stupid argument. The only solution is stricter punishment. I say castration is the only fitting punishment for any man found guilty of rape. Not being facetious, I honestly believe that will help reduce rape crime in India. I know some of you "hippy" and "peace and love man" types will disagree but the "lets talk and educate" method is not working.
Original post by SAA7S78
The only solution is stricter punishment. I say castration is the only fitting punishment for any man found guilty of rape. Not being facetious, I honestly believe that will help reduce rape crime in India. I know some of you "hippy" and "peace and love man" types will disagree but the "lets talk and educate" method is not working.
There is no correlation between punishment and deterrence as time and again studies have shown. Harsher punishment just makes the perpetrator more careful.

The defining factor to reduce crime is whether the perpetrators think they can get away with it or not. The attitude of social services and UK authorities have played a significant role in allowing these crimes to proliferate because the perpetrators thought they were immune and even turned a blind eye..

In the U.K., (and the west in general), this has at long last started to be addressed and has achieved a very high profile. Together with the level of successful prosecutions resulting from publicity and victims now being taken seriously, this alone is likely to see a far greater effect on reducing incidence in the future. Increasing the level of punishment only plays to the blood lust of a certain type of baying public.

Education promotes general public awareness and vigilance of not only vulnerable people and the early warning signs, but also, it reduces stigma attached to reporting incidences which is vital to gather evidence and bring the perpetrators to justice.

Crucially, it starts in the home and the education of both genders to treat all people with equality and respect (race, creed, culture, sexual orientation) so that we are all confident in the knowledge of being treated with equality which extends to laws that comprehensively reinforce these values across society.

i.e. it becomes unquestionably part of the societal culture.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
There is no correlation between punishment and deterrence as time and again studies have shown. Harsher punishment just makes the perpetrator more careful.

The defining factor to reduce crime is whether the perpetrators think they can get away with it or not. The attitude of social services and UK authorities have played a significant role in allowing these crimes to proliferate because the perpetrators thought they were immune and even turned a blind eye..

In the U.K., (and the west in general), this has at long last started to be addressed and has achieved a very high profile. Together with the level of successful prosecutions resulting from publicity and victims now being taken seriously, this alone is likely to see a far greater effect on reducing incidence in the future. Increasing the level of punishment only plays to the blood lust of a certain type of baying public.

Education promotes general public awareness and vigilance of not only vulnerable people and the early warning signs, but also, it reduces stigma attached to reporting incidences which is vital to gather evidence and bring the perpetrators to justice.

Crucially, it starts in the home and the education of both genders and orientation to treat all people with equality and extends to laws which comprehensively reinforce equality across society.

I get your point. How about teaching men and women that in any scenario rape is not ok? Focus on the perpetrator instead of the victim. In telling women to dress conservatively to avoid rape, you are implicitly saying that there is a situation where rape is deserved. There have been many conservatively dressed women that have been raped. In many cases clothing doesn't matter and bringing up how a women dresses distracts from the main issue, that rape is WRONG always.There are a lot of men, not all, that believe, especially in South Asia, that if you are dressed a certain way you you deserve rape, you are asking for it. There is a culture that promotes that. Why not change the discussion to figuring out how we can change that culture. Let's focus on preventing rapists from being created. We have seen how some racists learn to be tolerent maybe it is possible to teach a rapist not to rape. Why not deal with why rapists do rape? What are they getting out of it and why do they do it? If your point is correct, and I am not saying it is wrong, then it implies that a rapist will rape regardless of how a woman is dressed. Your point was you can't teach a rapist not to rape, therefore I can lead that to mean that he will rape any woman given the opportunity. However if a rapist has learned that only some women deserve rape, then they are capable of being taught because they have been taught not to rape certain women. Lets change that to lets not rape all women.
Original post by SAA7S78
I get your point. How about teaching men and women that in any scenario rape is not ok? Focus on the perpetrator instead of the victim. In telling women to dress conservatively to avoid rape, you are implicitly saying that there is a situation where rape is deserved. There have been many conservatively dressed women that have been raped. In many cases clothing doesn't matter and bringing up how a women dresses distracts from the main issue, that rape is WRONG always.There are a lot of men, not all, that believe, especially in South Asia, that if you are dressed a certain way you you deserve rape, you are asking for it. There is a culture that promotes that. Why not change the discussion to figuring out how we can change that culture. Let's focus on preventing rapists from being created. We have seen how some racists learn to be tolerent maybe it is possible to teach a rapist not to rape. Why not deal with why rapists do rape? What are they getting out of it and why do they do it? If your point is correct, and I am not saying it is wrong, then it implies that a rapist will rape regardless of how a woman is dressed. Your point was you can't teach a rapist not to rape, therefore I can lead that to mean that he will rape any woman given the opportunity. However if a rapist has learned that only some women deserve rape, then they are capable of being taught because they have been taught not to rape certain women. Lets change that to lets not rape all women.

My point is that there is no justification for any form of rape or sexual assault or abuse or harassment.

Equality means everyone is equal regardless of: how they dress, colour of their skin, who they associate with, what they do for a living, their level of education, what religion they belong to, how much money that have, where they live etc. etc.

If children are raised in a culture of equality and respect and taught that rape is as unacceptable as murder with severe penalties and an almost certainty of being caught, only then will the crime rate for these incidences fall significantly.

Rape is unacceptable full stop and nothing can justify it.
Reply 9
My point is that there is no justification for any form of rape or sexual assault or abuse or harassment.

Equality means everyone is equal regardless of: how they dress, colour of their skin, who they associate with, what they do for a living, their level of education, what religion they belong to, how much money that have, where they live etc. etc.

If children are raised in a culture of equality and respect and taught that rape is as unacceptable as murder with severe penalties and an almost certainty of being caught, only then will the crime rate for these incidences fall significantly.

Exactly.
Reply 10
Britain is ISIL.

Thanks Labour and Tory party they are both responsible for all of what is happening.

You can also blame them for their foreign policy in the Middle East.
I couldn't even continue reading.
Reply 12
To most anti-racists they probably consider this reparations for something evil Whitey did.

Not as if there isn't a history of Islamic sex slavery they're doing it now with ISIS.

Some estimates over a million Europeans were made slaves by barbary pirates.

Never hear about that do you? because that would make them look bad.
Sorry, she didn't have sex with 60 men. She was systematically raped and tortured by a racist paedophile friend/family/cultural network.
Original post by Blaiz
To most anti-racists they probably consider this reparations for something evil Whitey did.

Not as if there isn't a history of Islamic sex slavery they're doing it now with ISIS.

Some estimates over a million Europeans were made slaves by barbary pirates.

Never hear about that do you? because that would make them look bad.

The left are so desperate they've struck it completely from history. You won't learn about this major event in history in any school.
I wonder what feminists think of this, they hate rape but the perpetrators are their best buddies. Middle-eastern religious folk.
Original post by capitalismstinks
Sorry, she didn't have sex with 60 men. She was systematically raped and tortured by a racist paedophile friend/family/cultural network.

Where did you get racist from?
Original post by capitalismstinks

without distracting from the main subject which is grooming gangs ( and there have been somalis, iraqis and afganis btw not just 'asian' pakistanis) i would query why , in ALL of these cases why ahs there been no focuss or questioning of these young girls parents - i mean what are they doing ?? they dont know where their 12 year old is going at night, that they are taking drugs being bought free alcohol and having sex? these girls are being failed , not just by sex pests, but by child abuse of not being raised properly - any inquest into parenting anytime soon??
Original post by Anonuk

People here have pointed out some of the problems: low education, high poverty, demographic imbalance, tribalism, lack of development,rape culture....North India is apparently the bottom of the barrel in India--really a terrible state where attitudes regarding everything are pretty much medieval. There are many problems generally with Indian men. For starters, they now far outnumber Indian women thanks to years of despicable sex-selective abortions that families (mothers and mothers-in-law included) pressure pregnant women into having since, apparently, there is NOTHING on earth that could possibly be worse in Indian society than for a woman to give birth to a girl. The logic of this type of thinking--you got me. iIcan say this is a direct result of the decision to cut down on female births and encouragement of the rape culture in this state.So there's a huge surplus of men (tens of millions of them, literally), and in addition they have become completely unmoored from the traditional constraints of Indian village life as urbanization has proceeded at a fast pace. It's a dangerous, combustible mix and foreign women really should not travel anywhere in IndiaIn North/West India rape is encouraged and condoned and has been for centuries. The government has done little but lip service to quiet the international protests and this continues to be an on-going occurrenceIn the South ,the general public would beat up a guy harassing a girl in the states which have lower crime rates against women and then hand him over to the cops. Case in point - Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala and North-eastern states. This reduces other forms of crime as well, not just rape.In Delhi, UP and MP the "road side romeos" get a free pass. The public tolerates the smaller crimes, the criminals get bold and escalate. Girl chasing is socially desirable among these gangs and is mandatory for "membership". Same for drug runners. I have noticed druggies getting high in public places in Delhi. This is because the tolerance of this behavior has increased in Delhi.This can be confirmed by looking at the UK rapes stats , most of rapes are committed by Pakistani/Bangladeshis and North Indian while the rest never even misbehave with girls......

Original post by ..Charlie..
Funny how this part of much more real 'rape culture' is never addressed by the left.

There is clearly a rape culture with Indian males... It is time for women in the UK, to wake up to the real threat which lurks from every sex starved Indian male.
oh dear, islam's not the best religion, is it, aha...
Reply 19

I agree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending