The Student Room Group

Isn't it weird when people kiss babies/toddlers in the lips

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by T.I.P
This is weird.. I assume you're older than 8.. if so then thats very worrying, should be reported to the police tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it isn't :K: It's creepy that you'd view it as something sexual.
Reply 21
Original post by Tai Ga
No it isn't :K: It's creepy that you'd view it as something sexual.

Where did I mention anything to do with sex? Clearly it must be on YOUR mind when you kiss your mother... Disgusting..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by T.I.P
Where did I mention anything to do with sex? Clearly it must be on YOUR mind when you kiss your mother... Disgusting..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you mentally deficient being unable to comprehend your own posts? According to you kissing my own mother warrants police investigation, therefore implying that there's something sexual/pedoish about it. You're a bloody creep for having that line of thought. :lolwut:
Of course it is weird because no one kisses babies or toddlers in the lips. Normal human beings kiss on the lips. :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by Tai Ga
Are you mentally deficient being unable to comprehend your own posts? According to you kissing my own mother warrants police investigation, therefore implying that there's something sexual/pedoish about it. You're a bloody creep for having that line of thought. :lolwut:

Yes because police only deal with sexual crimes don't they *rolls eyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I always thought that was weird when I saw my friends kissing their parents on the lips i guess its just from how you've been raised
Reply 26
Original post by T.I.P
Yes because police only deal with sexual crimes don't they *rolls eyes*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mental deficiency confirmed.

Enlighten me. What other crime could you possibly be referring to that relates to my statement? I'll wait.

You're weird af
Reply 27
Original post by Tai Ga
Mental deficiency confirmed.

Enlighten me. What other crime could you possibly be referring to that relates to my statement? I'll wait.

You're weird af

Crimes against nature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by akereem100
same .... feels like pedophillic. Tell them that you don't want to spread any disease to him cause he is a little kid and starting chatting bull about immunity of babies or just say that you have a sore throat you don't want him to get ill. Always work for me :wink:

Why the hell are you even going to pedophilia, you sicko.

Original post by meenu89
I kiss my daughter on the lips.

Sure she appreciates the affection as well.

Original post by Tai Ga
However I'd only kiss other people's kids on the cheek.

haha.
bit of a weird thing to be offended by. People on this website are so weird.

Quick Reply

Latest