The Student Room Group

Should i tell my now bf that a guy kissed me before we started dating

It was during a Christmas party and this guy who is a close friend of mine had a lot to drink, and so did I. This friend of mine kissed me but it wasn't really a kiss, I would call it more like a touch of lips. A kiss you feel the other person, It wasn't like this at all. I talked to this friend cleared up everything apologized on my behalf if he thought I wanted something with him, and so did he. I also made it very clear that I had no intentions with him. The thing is that for some reason this has been eating me up and I have been feeling guilty even though we weren't dating. Should I tell my bf that this happens, or is it not necessary? I like this guy, I truly do. I want to do all the right things with him, which Is why I feel bad for not telling him this. I feel like I have to tell him everything even though we weren't dating. We were talking, and I made it known that I wanted to date him, but we were still not dating. to cut it short, should I tell him or should I not? I assumed responsibility for what happened with that friend, I apologized and cleared up everything so there was no confusion. Please help, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Reply 1
You had a fleeting kiss, not even that, when you were single. There’s nothing to tell really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending