The Student Room Group

Boyfriend kissed by another girl

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 4 months. Anyway he was on a night out and he was dancing and he saw a girl who he knew so they had a hug etc and were chatting and he said that she then kissed him on the lips and he said he walked off after, I don’t know if this is cheating or if I’m thinking to much into this?
Assuming he's telling the truth, not cheating.
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 4 months. Anyway he was on a night out and he was dancing and he saw a girl who he knew so they had a hug etc and were chatting and he said that she then kissed him on the lips and he said he walked off after, I don’t know if this is cheating or if I’m thinking to much into this?

Maybe he’s covering up in front of you and he may have been the one to kiss the girl on the lips since he knew her
Original post by StriderHort
Assuming he's telling the truth, not cheating.

Technically is because even if she tried to initiate a kiss out of her boyfriend her boyfriend could have backed out
Original post by Anonymous #1

why is this on the student room? LOLLLL hope ur doing ok girl. dump his asssss. wishing u all the best in your future endeavours
Original post by Mohammed_80
Technically is because even if she tried to initiate a kiss out of her boyfriend her boyfriend could have backed out

I have to disagree, could have been a quick peck before he knew it, cheating has to have intent and awareness.

Plenty of people hug and kiss as a greeting and it's not sexual or romantic activity, there's a kiss and there's kissing. There's no indication the guy is lying or the kiss was anything other than described.
Original post by StriderHort
I have to disagree, could have been a quick peck before he knew it, cheating has to have intent and awareness.

Plenty of people hug and kiss as a greeting and it's not sexual or romantic activity, there's a kiss and there's kissing. There's no indication the guy is lying or the kiss was anything other than described.

Not necessarily the two types of guys there’ll are the innocent ones who mean no harm and the ones who’ll do something to cover up their miss seems he’s this to me like why would he even know this girl anyways if his girlfriend matters much he ain’t doing that yeah but OP doesn’t state any kiss for greeting
Original post by Mohammed_80
Not necessarily the two types of guys there’ll are the innocent ones who mean no harm and the ones who’ll do something to cover up their miss seems he’s this to me like why would he even know this girl anyways if his girlfriend matters much he ain’t doing that yeah but OP doesn’t state any kiss for greeting

You're still speculating on no information. Not being funny but you're extremely conservative on these matters, to a fault imo, as you consistently jump to the worst possible conclusion even when given 0 cause.

Demanding why someone would have female friends and equating it to guilt is equally extreme, that's a kind of crazy reason to have came out with... why would he know a girl?
Reply 8
I would give him the benefit of the doubt, unless there’s an independent witness to report other evidence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending