The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Ahh! Accomodation!

Hi,
I think I have made a big mistake. Basically I still haven't applied for accommodation yet I would really like to stay in halls, Blenheim to be exact but seeing as I have left it so late I don't know whether I'll get it. I haven't met any body yet whom I could possibly get a shared house with. I have no idea what to do. I'm still going to apply for Blenheim to see if I might get a space but if not I don't know what to do. Im so stupid for not being able to organise myself better and get this done. Anyone help me please. Advice is welcome please.
I am currently first year at Nottingham Trent and in fact I am staying at Blenheim. I would firstly try to log on and it will tell you where is available to book. If everywhere is fully booked you could phone up accommodation services and see whether they have any spare rooms going or put you on the waiting list. The waiting list will be used when results day comes round and people are dropping out because they didnt get the results needed.

The other option is going through private halls of residence. There are several of these around nottingham city centre and they are very nice and you will find that quite a few freshers stay in these as well as they are normally cheaper and a lot nicer.

Hope this helps and if you would like any further help please let me know
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by nottreece
I am currently first year at Nottingham Trent and in fact I am staying at Blenheim. I would firstly try to log on and it will tell you where is available to book. If everywhere is fully booked you could phone up accommodation services and see whether they have any spare rooms going or put you on the waiting list. The waiting list will be used when results day comes round and people are dropping out because they didnt get the results needed.

The other option is going through private halls of residence. There are several of these around nottingham city centre and they are very nice and you will find that quite a few freshers stay in these as well as they are normally cheaper and a lot nicer.

Hope this helps and if you would like any further help please let me know

Thank you so much I'll give it a try, I'll be in touch on what happens 😊
Have you been given your details to log in and find out ?
Hey thanks for the advice. I didn't really want to go into private accommodation after looking at it, so I phoned up the accommodation services they advice me that there are no waiting list. So I have been browsing other available halls. And ive decided to go with the other halls, maltings. It's not my first choice but it still seems really good so I don't mind to much. Thanks for all your help, it gave me great direction.
Have you been given your details to log in and find out ?

Yeah thanks it all sorted now. Cheers for the help 😊
Glad that you found one and I think one of the most important things is the people you are living with. This makes it the best
Glad that you found one and I think one of the most important things is the people you are living with. This makes it the best

Yeah, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending