The Student Room Group

Revision

I am probably going to come off like I'm bragging, but I just want to know if anyone else is like me.

I find revising for exams really really easy - all I have to do for maths is 1/2 past papers and I feel ready for the exam (or none if the exam is C1 or C2), and all I have to do for Physics and Electronics is read the specification, read my notes, then read my notes on the things I don't remember so well (from reading through the spec), do a past paper (or two if I don't do that well on the first), and I'm ready for those exams.

I did this for my GCSEs, and got 8 A*s 2 As and A in Add Maths, and I haven't made any mistakes that were content related (ie, all stupid mistakes) in my exams so far.

I am a bit egotistical in making this I guess, but I want to know if anyone revises in the same way I do.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Duskstar
I am probably going to come off like I'm bragging, but I just want to know if anyone else is like me.

I find revising for exams really really easy - all I have to do for maths is 1/2 past papers and I feel ready for the exam (or none if the exam is C1 or C2), and all I have to do for Physics and Electronics is read the specification, read my notes, then read my notes on the things I don't remember so well (from reading through the spec), do a past paper (or two if I don't do that well on the first), and I'm ready for those exams.

I did this for my GCSEs, and got 8 A*s 2 As and A in Add Maths, and I haven't made any mistakes that were content related (ie, all stupid mistakes) in my exams so far.

I am a bit egotistical in making this I guess, but I want to know if anyone revises in the same way I do.

Do you do maths and further maths?

Have fun on results day.
2 past papers are not enough for a levels? LOL
Reply 5
Original post by Jai Sandhu
Do you do maths and further maths?

Yes. We are just doing A2 maths +M2 this year; the rest next year.
Reply 6
Original post by morgan8002
Have fun on results day.

I'll be posting my results on here so you can all have fun with me :/
So we should be expecting a string of As, ey? :biggrin:
Yes. We are just doing A2 maths +M2 this year; the rest next year.

You know you are ready for the exam when you are pissed you don't get 100% in a past paper, if you dont feel that you arent ready yet.
Reply 9
Original post by Jai Sandhu
You know you are ready for the exam when you are pissed you don't get 100% in a past paper, if you dont feel that you arent ready yet.

Yeah, I think I'm pretty solid at Core, it's just Mech and Stats where I tend to make mistakes.
Reply 10
Original post by PerplexedBird
So we should be expecting a string of As, ey? :biggrin:

I'd like that, and in all honesty I expect that :smile:
Yeah, I think I'm pretty solid at Core, it's just Mech and Stats where I tend to make mistakes.

I'd like that, and in all honesty I expect that :smile:

You should still be spending most waking moments doing work honestly, you dont want to regret not putting in the work.

Quick Reply

Latest