The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Missing my offer

Hi, I've been given an offer for AAB to study zoology at Manchester but its basically guaranteed that I'm only going to get ABB, the A is in biology and I've also done EPQ and got an A. I remember them saying on the interview day that they've gave us offers down to our target grades and I'm pretty sure they said if we dropped a grade they'd let us in but I'm not sure. do you think I'd get in?
Original post by Leary159
Hi, I've been given an offer for AAB to study zoology at Manchester but its basically guaranteed that I'm only going to get ABB, the A is in biology and I've also done EPQ and got an A. I remember them saying on the interview day that they've gave us offers down to our target grades and I'm pretty sure they said if we dropped a grade they'd let us in but I'm not sure. do you think I'd get in?

Hey, is the EPQ included in your offer?

And its highly likely they will let you in, with the grades ABB as well! Just try and get the best you can but no one can say for sure. I know of people who slipped a grade or 2 and still got into their universities with AAB offers so don't worry, just try and smash your exams and all will be good!! :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3387419
Reply 3
Original post by 345423KNL
Hey, is the EPQ included in your offer?

And its highly likely they will let you in, with the grades ABB as well! Just try and get the best you can but no one can say for sure. I know of people who slipped a grade or 2 and still got into their universities with AAB offers so don't worry, just try and smash your exams and all will be good!! :smile:

No it wasn't the offer was just for my A-levels, so you think i have a good chance? awesome I've been full on stressing about it for like 2 months!
No it wasn't the offer was just for my A-levels, so you think i have a good chance? awesome I've been full on stressing about it for like 2 months!

Yeah I do but its hard to say, just try and get through your exams with some good revision and see on Results Day! :smile: Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by 345423KNL
Yeah I do but its hard to say, just try and get through your exams with some good revision and see on Results Day! :smile: Good luck!

Thanks a lot! I'll try to stop stressing now haha :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending