The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

missed accomodation offer

what happens if I miss out on my offer once and I applied again? will I receive another offer? I'm an international student so I'm not really familiar with the whole process which is why I missed out on accepting my offer so I'm really stressed now will I get another offer? please help
Reply 1
Hi. I’m an international student applying to a different university than yours but I went through the same situation. I messaged the Admissions team and informed them of my situation. They extended the offer for a longer period of time for me to accept it. So do give them a message! I’m sure it can be sorted out. Best of luck!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
im not international but the university were absolutely useless because of their lack of communication about the effects of rejecting first offer for accommodation. go for private, or else they’ll give u horrible accommodation that is far away
what uni have you applied for?
Reply 4
Original post by stan shinee
im not international but the university were absolutely useless because of their lack of communication about the effects of rejecting first offer for accommodation. go for private, or else they’ll give u horrible accommodation that is far away

hi I got another offer last week and luckily got one for my first priority when the first offer was for my second priority so it worked out for me but I do agree that the process of applying for accommodation is quite confusing in regards to what happens if you miss or reject an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending