Same :tongue: Plus M4 next Wednesday! :emo:
Reply 21
Original post by MangoFreak
Same :tongue: Plus M4 next Wednesday! :emo:

Ouch! :redface:

Glad I decided against taking it now :tongue:
Original post by Tibbz2
Urgh I still have Physics on Thursday and FP2 on Monday :frown:

Definitely the worst bit about further maths is the length of the exam period... Got physics on Thursday to and I'm definitely not ready. Will be glad to get it done with though.
Hey everyone, I'm hoping to be off to Exeter in September to study medicine, providing I get AAA. Back up is Keele medicine which is A*AB so gives me a little room for slip up in that horrendous unit 4 chemistry exam. Fingers crossed all will be well. Just got biology left tomorrow :smile:
Reply 24
Anyone staying at home for uni? Anyone done it? My insurance choice means that I'll stay at home and I'm starting to have regrets about doing that: I'm worried about whether I'll make friends from uni, be part of uni life, etc. Anyone going to do it or have already done it?
Thanks for the tag, but I've already finished my exams... My first year university exams, that is. :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
Yeah I'm sure I'll be happy once I get to uni, I have to wait 'til February/March though :lol:

My family moved here when I was 11 for whatever reason (honestly don't remember, though I think my parents were running from debt? :tongue:) and so I've lived here for almost 8 years. I don't believe in national divisions, but the UK does happen to be where everyone I know and love lives (uuuuhhh excepting my parents of course :wink:).

Do you know what the people you know are studying? I'm trying to get an idea of whether I'd prefer UNSW over Monash for Physics. It has higher entrance requirements for my course but I also started out wanting to live in Melbourne, so I need to visit both and get an idea of which I'd prefer. The higher entrance requirements aren't necessarily indicative of a higher quality course.

That's quite a big change - it's difficult leaving, especially as it's not your choice, but you could always come back after uni if you want? :smile:

No, unfortunately they're studying Business or something like that :frown: Might be worth seeing if there's anything in the Study in Australia forum (although it looks pretty quiet...)
I just hope I get the grades I need! One more exam to go! I'm feeling party time coming on :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
That's quite a big change - it's difficult leaving, especially as it's not your choice, but you could always come back after uni if you want? :smile:

No, unfortunately they're studying Business or something like that :frown: Might be worth seeing if there's anything in the Study in Australia forum (although it looks pretty quiet...)

Posted in there a while ago, got nothing :tongue:

Everyone is going off to university anyway, I guess I'm just going a tad further :lol:

I might come back after uni, or maybe I'll go somewhere else entirely, the US maybe. I'll try and do postgrad elsewhere.
Yohooo I am finally going to uni now (if i met the conditions...)

Anyone going to Imperial?
lol i don't think I'm going to uni anytime soon after that maths exam :smile:)))))
Durham for me hopefully
I'm gonna diedie atat uni
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Dunno if my quotes worked - sorry for spam :s-smilie:

I'm not done. Just finished GCSEs :tongue:
Anyone give me a list of stuff I need to do before I go to uni, like open a bank account?
Bristol for MBBS here i come
Original post by radhikagulati
lol i don't think I'm going to uni anytime soon after that maths exam :smile:)))))

i feel your pain ahaha
Original post by Flather
Anyone give me a list of stuff I need to do before I go to uni, like open a bank account?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15477-guide-to-before-you-go-to-university

There is this guide that I found. Other than that I really haven't given stuff like this thought. I imagine I'll probably only realise how many things that I might need when I'm at uni in September and I slowly realise all the things I forgot xD
@k4l397 @Flather

We're about to start rewriting Freshers content. It'd be really helpful if you could give feedback here about what you'd like to know about?

We're nearing the end of our content rewrite for student accommodation. :smile:
Reply 39
Got one more exam left on Thursday then im done woooooh im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But its ramadan for me which is a slight downer lool / SO SCARED I WONT GET IT INTO UNI

Anyone staying at home during uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending