The Student Room Group

Please help really concerned :(

So I wanted to do something accounting/business related at university. I looked at Brunel's undergraduate programme for economics and accounting. I felt this would be a good course to apply for. However, after doing my AS exams I think I got ABBD in Economics Computing Business and D in Maths. The entry requirements are BBB plus a C at AS maths, or B in a level maths. I'm really worried as, I regretfully am going to be dropping Maths leaving me with ABB but they want a C in AS Maths. Could I retake AS maths next year as well as continue doing my other A2's to satisfy their requirements. Please help, I really appreciate it.
Original post by 1 2 Wonderman 3
So I wanted to do something accounting/business related at university. I looked at Brunel's undergraduate programme for economics and accounting. I felt this would be a good course to apply for. However, after doing my AS exams I think I got ABBD in Economics Computing Business and D in Maths. The entry requirements are BBB plus a C at AS maths, or B in a level maths. I'm really worried as, I regretfully am going to be dropping Maths leaving me with ABB but they want a C in AS Maths. Could I retake AS maths next year as well as continue doing my other A2's to satisfy their requirements. Please help, I really appreciate it.

Talk to your school/college, it should be possible to retake your AS maths (all or just some of your modules). You might not be able to retake the course, ie do all the lessons again, but if you're prepared to study and revise it all again yourself, you should be allowed to resit the exams. But definitely ask your teachers, they should be able to tell you whether your college will let you, and whether they think you can improve the grade
Reply 2
Original post by 1 2 Wonderman 3

You prob just need to resit a module rather than whole AS, so long as you get an E grade. Check with your coll but cant see why not.

Quick Reply

Latest