The Student Room Group

Advice before starting uni 2015 / Actuarial Science

Hi.
I'm starting a degree in Actuarial Science this September, and was wondering if any current students (or actuarial graduates) could give me advice or links to actuarial resources that would be helpful for a future student? Anything at all really, to help broaden my knowledge of the subject before I commence my degree!
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by muffinman124
Hi.
I'm starting a degree in Actuarial Science this September, and was wondering if any current students (or actuarial graduates) could give me advice or links to actuarial resources that would be helpful for a future student? Anything at all really, to help broaden my knowledge of the subject before I commence my degree!
Thanks
I'm sorry no-one's replied to this yet - maybe look at the course website and see if they publish a reading list - or even email the uni and ask them if they will be sending out any preparatory material for their applicants. Don't worry too much about it - they won't be expecting you to turn up in September having read endless books without telling you about it!

You can always try Google and see what you can find there, of course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending