The Student Room Group

Muslims who hate Britain...

Scroll to see replies

i want a cookie fight ready for it because it might cause some allergic reactions since you dont like cookie...lol........:u:
Reply 61
Original post by TheSeal
Britain did just fine without Islam.
I don't like milk and I have no cookies.
I'm a student, it's summer fool.

[QUOTE="TheSeal;57519271"]Britain did just fine without Islam.

That's not strictly true. Muslim soldiers fought with the British in the world wars. Some laid down their lives for a Britain some didn't even see.
Original post by missfats
Because a few lunatics on the street represent 1.6 billion muslims thus we should hate every muslim

Because a few white supremacists represent every white person thus we should hate every white person.

Logic at it's finest
Not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a difference - it's called opportunity cost.

The compliment of having 5 good Muslims is having 2 retards.

2 retards is 2 too many, and this is only significant within the Islamic community, not Jewish, not Christian, not Hindu or Sikh.

Therefore the opportunity cost of 7 Muslims is 7 Hindus.

Better safe than sorry - Islamic immigration shout be outlawed completely until the current Muslims assimilate ... by the end of the next century.
Reply 63
I wouldn't dream of going to a Muslim country and saying negative things about their way of life and society so why should they? If they don't like our government then they should quit the complaining and leave.
Original post by fs1
For your information, most people on benefits live in relative poverty, so are most likely live a 'dirt-poor life' anyways. Also, intelligent input there!

That look like relative poverty to you?
There's nothing wrong with disliking a government however i do agree with the wider point that most immigrants in general seem quite ungrateful. Immigration is a privilege, not a right.
[QUOTE="fs1;57520903"]
Original post by TheSeal
Britain did just fine without Islam.

That's not strictly true. Muslim soldiers fought with the British in the world wars. Some laid down their lives for a Britain some didn't even see.

Perhaps they didn't have a choice?
Reply 67
Muslims in general are apolitical, the people who criticise the government overtly are the white brits in particular. If we go by your claim to living in this country being afforded to those that don't 'criticise' the government, that means a lot of 'white british' people are going to have to relocate somewhere else.

This country affords everyone the right to criticise the policies of the government. This doesn't that the muslims are in fault in regards to this matter for criticising or 'hating' the government, surely it's the way this society has decided to organise themselves. In fact this would point directly back to you, if you are not happy that muslims are able to hate the government why don't you move ?
Reply 68
I'm not talking about Muslims who have lived in this country for generations. I'm talking about people who recently move to the country for a better life and then try to change our laws.
Reply 69
Original post by Crb822
I'm not talking about Muslims who have lived in this country for generations. I'm talking about people who recently move to the country for a better life and then try to change our laws.

Shouldn't that be the same for any immigrant community ? Why specifically Muslims ?
Hell ****ing yes, this country would be so much better-off without them. Welfare expenditure would halve overnight.
Reply 71
Original post by uer23
Shouldn't that be the same for any immigrant community ? Why specifically Muslims ?

Because this thread is specifically about Muslims. This should apply to anyone coming to this country.
Bend over and accept dhimmi status, my beautiful British friends!
Not everyone has to agree with the UK government's policies.

It's called freedom of speech.
Reply 74
Original post by billydisco

That look like relative poverty to you?

I said "most people". Is one man and his family representative of all muslim families in this country? Obviously not.
Reply 75
Original post by A level sufferer
I always wonder that aswell, if a muslim or any other person in Britain doesnt like it that much, why not leave?

I also dont get the small minority of radical muslims who say that they dont abide by British laws and want to live by Sharia etc, Why dont they just move to Saudi Arabia where they could live more peacefully

Because it's a religion of expansion. It is their religious duty to help spread the one true religion across the globe. It's always push, push, push for greater power and influence, in the countries they migrate to.
Reply 76
Original post by billydisco
In short, they're here because they know their own countries are crap, want to change this country to be Islamic, but they haven't grasped the fact their own countries are crap because of Islam!

Yep. So true.
I think, the Muslim mind, through religious indoctrination, is so bought into the premise that Islam is perfect and cannot be anything other than the right way, that all evidence to the contrary is rejected.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Best weather we've had all year and people are sat on their ars*s posting sh*te trying to score points against Muslims. Put a pair of shorts on and go outside ffs.

actually, shorts are deemed unislamic if they are above the knee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending