I love this.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
And the racists of TSR:

Lel
So...so so you shake other people's hands then...:s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by SH0405
Do you have any friends?
Not really. That's not because I don't wash my hands after the toilet in case you were wondering. :tongue:
Reply 24
I don't wash after using the bathroom (never got into the habit of it as a child), the amount of things day to day we touch it really does not make a difference (or at least only in your own head).

It is pretty gross, but so is not washing your hands after using a door handle, or TV remote, or not sanitising your face after a conversation.

I get ill less than vast majority of people I know, and I really doubt anyone who says they wash their hands have significantly fewer bacteria on their hands/ possessions.

I am an obsessively clean and tidy person, save this fatal flaw of course.

And not to mention my natural flora is positively glowing.
What you're doing is ****ing disgusting. Deal with it.
1.jpg
Original post by snowman77
Why 'good job'? It saves so much water if you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet every time. And if you're a healthy person with a decent immune system, you won't get ill.

Exactly my point.
You say you're fine what about everyone else?
Original post by Drewski
Do you wash your hands every time you open a door? Everytime you shake someone's hand? Every time you use a keyboard?

If not, why not?

Tbf I do haha! I always carry around a hand sanitiser :P
Why are you such a filthy f*****er? Do you enjoy the fact that your passing on germs to other people and thus increasing peoples chances of infections?
Reply 30
Have you ever been ill in genral?
Reply 31
Original post by K.C
would you sacrifice yourself for the planet
No because I don't believe the future of the planet would rely on me sacrificing myself.

Original post by lustawny
I reckon you'd get on amazingly well with this guy:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2279127
I definitely wouldn't get along with him. :tongue:

Original post by agentawesome
No. but washing your hands every so often helps get rid of germs in the long run. I am prone to wearing gloves as well but I still wash my hands. I have a water phobia so I spend as little time as possible wit my hands in water but I still wash my hands.

Do you think you may have a water phobia?
I was always scared of swimming when I was younger, but I don't have any water phobia I'm aware of.

Original post by Crystalz
You probably have a strong immune system
Not probably. I definitely have a strong immune system.

Original post by Conor1998
How do you sleep at night?
I sleep very well at night. I sleep in a single bed, usually in a t-shirt and underwear, or I wear nothing if it's quite warm.
Original post by snowman77

Not probably. I definitely have a strong immune system.

Alright mate :laugh:
Just came here to express disgust at you. Carry on.
Reply 34
Do you eat on the toilet too (before flushing)?
Reply 35
Original post by IManii
Are you mentally unstable?
No I don't think so.

Original post by aamirac
So...so so you shake other people's hands then...:s-smilie:
If a hand shaking situation arises, yes.

Original post by joeamoz
I don't wash after using the bathroom (never got into the habit of it as a child), the amount of things day to day we touch it really does not make a difference (or at least only in your own head).

It is pretty gross, but so is not washing your hands after using a door handle, or TV remote, or not sanitising your face after a conversation.

I get ill less than vast majority of people I know, and I really doubt anyone who says they wash their hands have significantly fewer bacteria on their hands/ possessions.

I am an obsessively clean and tidy person, save this fatal flaw of course.

And not to mention my natural flora is positively glowing.
Exactly. Everything is dirty to an extent so technically you should wash your hands after touching anything. Money is actually one of the dirtiest things you can touch, but I don't see people washing their hands after touching that.

Original post by frostyy
What you're doing is ****ing disgusting. Deal with it.
It's not really.

Original post by Little Popcorns
You say you're fine what about everyone else?
I'm sure everyone else is fine and if they're not, they need to deal with it.

Original post by Laomedeia
Why are you such a filthy f*****er? Do you enjoy the fact that your passing on germs to other people and thus increasing peoples chances of infections?
I don't enjoy that fact. They should build up their immune systems if they're that bothered.

Original post by L116
Have you ever been ill in genral?
I get a cold about once every year or two during the winter months, usually because I am around someone who is coughing and sneezing. I have never been properly ill for as long as I can remember.
Reply 36
Original post by Drewski
Use a hand sanitiser then.

And I'm not the one who had the original aversion, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy. There's nothing inherently dirty about going to the loo.

How did you work that one out?
Original post by EdmundWoodstock
Well if you don't get piss or crap on your hand there's no real need is there? Plenty of people never wash their hands and nothing bad happens to them.

What about after touching the toilet seat..?
Do you enjoy food poisoning?
Please don't ever become a chef.
Nor make food for anyone you care about.

Actually... :run:
1436241339285.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest