The Student Room Group

OASC lists (worth a look)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Waiting for my invite to OASC too! Had my filter on the 6th August, received confirmation from Cranwell that they had received my application on the 13th. OASC will be on the .....?? Does anybody have any information on the new schedules (phase A + B) ? Like everybody else, I've applied for pilot. Wish people would apply for other branches, less the competition the better :rolleyes:
Reply 101
I'm not applying for pilot ...:smile:

OASC will send you a comprehensive information booklet with your date. There have been a couple of threads on here in the last few weeks about the new format, but in a nutshell, the medical and fitness are now done at a later date if they decide on the basis of everything else that they're pretty sure they want you. There has been some recent chat on pprune as well.
Finally got my date. It took about 7 weeks from my filter interview to the big brown envelope arriving this morning. Can't wait! :biggrin:

September 11th - mark1010 WSOp
October 7th - Theo1977 Admin/Supply
October 21st- ginger_monkey Int/Fighter Control
congrats! :smile: What are you applying for?
Reply 104
ginger_monkey
Finally got my date. It took about 7 weeks from my filter interview to the big brown envelope arriving this morning. Can't wait! :biggrin:

September 11th - mark1010
October 7th - Theo1977
October 21st- ginger_monkey

Hello, ginger_monkey! Nice to meet you! :wink:
Hey guys, Intelligence Officer is my first choice- applying for it in both the RAF and Army.

:wink: Hey Theo, hope yer well- lets hope October is a lucky month for us both :biggrin:
October 23rd - InaSpin Pilot

Edited for speeling
Yay you got your date! :biggrin:

How come there is one date for the 21st and one for the 23rd?
Er not sure, could well be duff gen from UAS admin (she might have meant 21st?) Don't know how many boards they can do/week with this new oasc?
Reply 109
It's still two a week - OASC told me I had the choice of Sunday or Wednesday when they gave me my new one.

Wish we were all going on the same date, but chuffed for you, IAS!
Thanks! We're all close enough as it is, I'll be living 20 mins down the road so can always come and say hi!
Sunday is the 21st, Tuesday is the 23rd. Hmm.
Reply 112
And pour brandy down me on the final day ... as I suspect I shall be doing for the monkey when she gets back from hers! :wink:

I will, of course, be happy to return the favour!:biggrin:
Reply 113
Maybe it was Sunday and Tuesday ... could have sworn she said Wednesday, but it's more likely I'm wrong than OASC!
I heard it was Sunday and Wednesday too. Confusing.
Yeh its would be wednesday. 21st is a Sunday evening arrival for Monday start and 23rd is a Tuesday evening arrival for a Wednesday start.
Reply 116
got my date. finally.

matraf- 23rd oct pilot/fc

awsome!
BlackHawk
I heard it was Sunday and Wednesday too. Confusing.

I think its been Sunday and Tuesday for a while. It was when I went down in June.
Reply 118
October 23rd - InaSpin Pilot; mattraf Pilot/FC

*bump*
High Best Cold is also on Oct 21st for Pilot but he hasn't been on TSR for a while

Quick Reply

Latest