The Student Room Group

Obsession with Ted Bundy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by I extort Hijabis
No sane person has the urge to kill. Ever!!:hand:

I think plenty of the armed forces would disagree.
Reply 81
How did I know that OP was going to be a female?
Original post by RonnieRJ
Both sources you gave have proved my point. Give up babes lmao

You're delusional.
Original post by AnonPosters
You're delusional.

Ok :h::u: xxxxxxxxxx
Reply 84
he's not an idiot. As I said I'm a sociopath myself he knows what he's talking about.

also you best ignore him. He's worse than me. I know who it is.

Original post by RonnieRJ
Lmao I get so annoyed with idiotic people sorry man :colondollar:
Reply 85
All of you on this thread are just sad. Get some help. None of you are psychopaths. Grow up.

your wrong actually
the reason I wad nice to you is because I can relate to you and the things you do more than any other person on here actually.
I know why you got banned.
you're like me you don't give a ****.
what people don't realise is we were normal children but I at least have been wronged in ways ill never forget.
life and people can be horrible
I certainly moved on but I've desired to kill them
no I'm not a psychopath I don't want to kill random
but there certainly have been times my enemies would have ended up in bodybags had they been around.

iim like you. Not by choice and whatever little conscience I have left is what makes me feel bad. About it
I don't know myself and god forbid I do but I've been through hell and nack and all the abuse you take and the people you see suffer changes you
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by K.C
rainfall coming out of your eyes

Original post by K.C
rainfall coming out of your eyes

morally black that's what he is. I am too. Its hard not to become like this when you're years have been spent like mine

there is nothing better I would like to do than brutally murder some of the ****s who wronged me but I don't hold onto it
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 87
and yes I have been very unstable.psychopaths are inhuman.

sociopaths like me are deeply troubled
anoms poster is a true sociopath or at least pretends to be one.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 88
Original post by Furios
morally black that's what he is. I am too. Its hard not to become like this when you're years have been spent like mine

there is nothing better I would like to do than brutally murder some of the ****s who wronged me but I don't hold onto it

when the light in your soul is put out, you can ignite a new one and play host to a completely new god.
Original post by Furios
your wrong actually
the reason I wad nice to you is because I can relate to you and the things you do more than any other person on here actually.
I know why you got banned.
you're like me you don't give a ****.
what people don't realise is we were normal children but I at least have been wronged in ways ill never forget.
life and people can be horrible
I certainly moved on but I've desired to kill them
no I'm not a psychopath I don't want to kill random
but there certainly have been times my enemies would have ended up in bodybags had they been around.

iim like you. Not by choice and whatever little conscience I have left is what makes me feel bad. About it
I don't know myself and god forbid I do but I've been through hell and nack and all the abuse you take and the people you see suffer changes you

We are not alike. Get that out of your head.
Original post by Furios
he's not an idiot. As I said I'm a sociopath myself he knows what he's talking about.

also you best ignore him. He's worse than me. I know who it is.

Sorry but I'm not whoever you think I am. Maybe you have some sort of blackout? I have no idea what you mean by you know who I am. Where do you get off telling people to ignore me! ??????
Original post by K.C
when the light in your soul is put out, you can ignite a new one and play host to a completely new god.

He's under some sort of hallucinogenic. He's saying outlandish things. I'm not a sociopath! Morally black? You're black, isn't that an insult?
Reply 92
He's under some sort of hallucinogenic. He's saying outlandish things. I'm not a sociopath! Morally black? You're black, isn't that an insult?

give him a chance ok
Original post by K.C
give him a chance ok

For the drugs to wear off?
Original post by K.C
give him a chance ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
For the drugs to wear off?

no
Original post by Furios
thanks.
the worst is over now I've forgiven and moved on. But to even consider such things represents a failure on my part as a human being. Don't put people through hell because they are.worse than you can ever know.

lol
you're more pathetic than mw.
wheras I chose to hate on the criminals who tried to take my life and break me.
you hate on petry homosexuals and wannabes on here.

@RonnieRJ don't be too enamoured by him. He's nothing bur the lowest rung of a human. Like a malfunctioning device constantly giving our a wrong signal. Pathetic that's what he is. His animalistic urge to murder overrides any of his smarts and self control people have godand religion. I have the sense to forgive and move on roll with whatever little I have make it onto something bigger. Only the weak can never forgive
a
l
tp

Umm what? I have no desire to kill anyone. What is wrong with you? Your insults mean nothing to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Umm what? I have no desire to kill anyone. What is wrong with you? Your insults mean nothing to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was talking about bundy.
you do have anti social personality and narcissm though
Original post by spiritless98
Okay this is extremely weird, but is it normal to be obsessed with psychopaths like Ted Bundy

You're just a groupie, nothing wrong with it.
Reply 99

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by K.C
no

enjoy the banter lad's

Quick Reply

Latest