The Student Room Group

I just want to say I am so happy the TSR exists and is so much better than Reddit

Idk I just want to get this off my chest, like the TSR is like the opposite of Reddit in terms of how people act, as if everyone here touches grass and is actually nice, whereas people on Reddit don't touch grass and is just full of absolute sh*t. I mean r/GCSE was ok, but people constantly seeking validation for mock/exam results was just annoying. I am so glad that I have left Reddit after I feel the wake-up call was experiening some creeps obsessing over my account, showing me the true depravity and how the site is a sh*thole

"Face of the internet" more like "******* of the internet" because that's where all the sh*t and degeneracy spews out. Reddit is truly a sugar-coated version of 4Chan.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk
Original post by serterweryerper
Idk I just want to get this off my chest, like the TSR is like the opposite of Reddit in terms of how people act, as if everyone here touches grass and is actually nice, whereas people on Reddit don't touch grass and is just full of absolute sh*t. I mean r/GCSE was ok, but people constantly seeking validation for mock/exam results was just annoying. I am so glad that I have left Reddit after I feel the wake-up call was experiening some creeps obsessing over my account, showing me the true depravity and how the site is a sh*thole

"Face of the internet" more like "******* of the internet" because that's where all the sh*t and degeneracy spews out. Reddit is truly a sugar-coated version of 4Chan.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

4Chan… some crazy stuff happens there, I have to use a VPN to access 4chan. Otherwise, a SSL error occurs. It is nice to observe the chaos
For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2BIOz77sQ
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by BankaiGintoki
4Chan… some crazy stuff happens there, I have to use a VPN to access 4chan. Otherwise, a SSL error occurs.

While I've never used 4chan and only heard stories from it, I feel that Reddit and 4Chan are essentially as degenerate as possible although Reddit is more 'sugar-coated'. Going off Reddit I started to feel more lonely which made me realise how Reddit was kind of like a 'vice', being how I always went on it, expecting attention and validation from others after commenting/posting. I do feel sympathetic for people that are far-gone degenerate as it just shows it's the only thing they can do
Reply 3
Glad to have you join the wonder of TSR haha :smile:, and wonderful Ted Talk :biggrin:

You can also discover the supremacy of the emoticons on here! :banana: :shakehand:
Some dislike them (:cry:), but I think they are one of the greatest things here!

:tsr:

Quick Reply

Latest