The Student Room Group

WE broke up....i cant stop crying...

im posting this as anon....she is a tsr user, im pretty sure she is going to read this, but i just wanted to say this, thank you tsr, for making me meet the most amazing women i have ever met in my life...i dont know why i'm tearing up while writing this, i cant imagine my life without her, she never made me angry, there was no pain,only happiness with her...i never thought as a guy i could cry as much as i could yesterday....it was a kinda long distance relationship(1 and a half hours away)...we have met a number of times, and yesterday i went to meet her, i did not plan this at all....

we met for a couple of hours, it was soooo nice, we cuddled for HOURS....she always makes me smile....why did we break up?we did not want this, however we were talking and , my parents wont accept her, her father wont accept me, and her mum maybe after a couple of years, thats the quick version...we have been going out 6 months....we have skyped for LITERALLY DAYS....messaged like crazy.....so imagine this scene...we are at the train station, im going back to london....we are at a quiet place....she still makes me smile...i could tell she was holding her tears back, imagine saying bye to the one you love, you are never going to see her EVER again...my heart has never felt so ripped....i wanted to go down on one knee one day....thank you for reading this...im just crying while writing this...i just want to tell her that i love her, and i hope yesterday was closure for me and her both..Thank you, have a good day people...

p.s...Havent listened to Adele so much in my life...enjoy your holiday people.
Reply 1
:console: I'm sorry to hear but why won't her parents accept you?
Because he is a roadman. No one likes the no offence . Maybe try being a bit classy?
If this is written by a guy then cringe
Great fiction writing. 7/10.

Latest

Trending

Trending