Who Was Wrong Here?

Scroll to see replies

Shoulda expected it. When out with friends I get more than a plate :colonhash:
Original post by Imperion
Shoulda expected it. When out with friends I get more than a plate :colonhash:

what do you mean? :s-smilie:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
what do you mean? :s-smilie:

Eh... when you buy a meal you should expect people to chip in. :laugh: Unless they're buying themselves something, that seems to be the case.
seeing your posts always edited is annoying. figure out your bull**** before you press submit.

because I'm fixing typos haha. I post from my phone a lot and the buttons are too small.

And I thought of stuff to add :redface:
Eh... when you buy a meal you should expect people to chip in. :laugh: Unless they're buying themselves something, that seems to be the case.

..mate we all bought our own food? It's just someone didn't want theirs anymore and asked who wanted it.

if it was meant for everyone they would've said it, I know them. They woulda pushed it in the middle and just announced they don't want em in. They asked WHO wants it. I said I wanted it. I got it 1st, snooze ya loze innih :colonhash: lol
..mate we all bought our own food? It's just someone didn't want theirs anymore and asked who wanted it.

if it was meant for everyone they would've said it, I know them. They woulda pushed it in the middle and just announced they don't want em in. They asked WHO wants it. I said I wanted it. I got it 1st, snooze ya loze innih :colonhash: lol

Ye everyone wanted it lol. So you should have shared.

Or you'l be victim of finders keepers. Your friend found food that was meant for everyone on your plate and kept it.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ye everyone wanted it lol. So you should have shared.

Or you'l be victim of finders keepers. Your friend found food that was meant for everyone on your plate and kept it.

mate you got your point across, low it

Didn't read OP fully :teehee:
Didn't read OP fully :teehee:

jerk :dry:
jerk :dry:

Ain't nobody got time for dat :colonhash:
Ain't nobody got time for dat :colonhash:

don't come in here derailing.
anyway I already figured out what I have to do.
don't come in here derailing.
anyway I already figured out what I have to do.

Didn't intend to :tongue:

GL
You are a Capitalist in the making.

Sharing food is making Satan happy. Don't do it.
You were in the wrong. When you both said "Yes" at the same time you shouldn't have pulled the plate towards you - you should have politely shared out the chips. He grabbed them in retaliation.
good for you but that's not exactly the same thing.
you're tryna have a lay or a tug. I'm mad about the germs and the blatant disrespect to touch my food.

No it's not, you're right, my example was a lot worse.
Dude, you overreacted big time.

First of all you didn't pay for the chips, another friend gave them to you. So how can you expect the friend you're angry at to buy you chips? If you paid for them, yes, your mate probably should be getting you some chips.

Second, throwing chips at him?
How old are you?

You need to call your friend and apologise. Having a go in front of all your other mates, who's reactions you should have known meant you took it too far.
So recently I was at a chip shop with a group of mates. It's all good as usual, chatting, drinking, good vibe. One of my mates said he drank too much on an empty stomach and asked the table who wants the food. I immediately say "me!" as does our other friend. But I slide the plate over to me like pull it to me.

K so now it's mine, no? And I don't like ketchup so I'm about to get curry, I reach for it. Whilst I do my bredda reaches his hand in...and grabs a handful, mashing some chips up in the process. He dumps em in his plate and I just stare at him in shock. He dunks em all in ketchup almost like territorial knowing I don't like it.

It's not very clear. Why would the guy who said he had an empty stomach be offering his food?
Original post by georgiaswift
You completely overreacted? The person offering the food said it was for everyone but you acted like they were all yours. Plus he took them off your plate because you pulled it towards you so no one else could have it. You should have shared, and throwing them at him was uncalled for

ah. so you did it to be malicious.

right.

my actions officially confirmed reasonable then. thanks man :h:

Original post by ChickenMadness
No they weren't :h: You were selfish and malicious.

I was selfless because I took the heat and gave pizza to my other flatmates lmao. Basically foiled an evil villain's plans. Took from the bitch and gave from the poor.

You're a lunatic. simple as man. I get sometimes you need to stand up with yourself when people disrespect but choose your battles. This was not one of them.
good for you but that's not exactly the same thing.
you're tryna have a lay or a tug. I'm mad about the germs and the blatant disrespect to touch my food.

k you're making me sick.

stop being self righteous. you know good and damn well you'd be mad. if someone reached into your plate where you had your already paid for food and someone stuck their hands in it and licked off em and put food back with hands like that because I just so happened to have added chips to it.

If someone offered everyone food, two of us said yes, but I took it all for myself, then no I would not be mad at them for taking some from me. I would have been in the wrong first.
You were selfish, so he decided to take his share. Sure, having someone's fingers in your food isn't nice. But it's your own fault IMO.

Then you went COMPLETELY out of order and over the top by shouting and throwing food at him. That's not a normal adult response to anything. You need to apologise.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
It's not very clear. Why would the guy who said he had an empty stomach be offering his food?

I already said he had been drinking too much first on an empty one, and started to feel sick. So he offered em up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending