The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally, wouldn't it be ideal if they were of similar heights?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're well proportioned then 6ft+ is pretty hot tbh.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Dude gets his BJs all the time :giggle:

:rofl: accurate
Reply 63
Being 6'2 is great, it's about the perfect height. Short girls don't only like tall guys, they love tall guys. Tall guys are scarce as probably only 10% are tall so girls will be competing to get tall guys.
Can understand girls wanting guys taller than them. The ones who are all "he needs to be taller when I'm in my heels!!!!" can do one though.

If you really connect or like each other, I don't even see the problem with the guy being shorter, or girl being taller.
Reply 65
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Personally, wouldn't it be ideal if they were of similar heights?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heels become an issue then though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm about 5ft 2 in and would definitely date someone over 6ft but it's not ideal. That said, if you fancy someone then you can't convince yourself otherwise because you know the height difference will be awkward at times, that's not how it works. If she likes you, she likes you.

Original post by zyzzyspirit
Short girls are cute. :h:

FYI you should never say that to a short girl. It tends to come across as demeaning rather than complimentary.
Since I'm close to 6ft, anything from 5'10." to 6'2".

I reckon taller girls are more well-adjusted when it comes to height. You never get a 5'10" girl going 'they HAVE to be 6'5" for me to even consider dating them."
I do what I can!😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arfah
Are you for real? I was joking about my only 6 ft + statement. I actually prefer guys only a little taller than me. :u: don't mind guys at 6 ft though if they have good personalities.

I'm not saying you shouldn't like guys over 6ft 😂😂 I'm saying if you're going to restrict your options to something a guy can't control then that's just shallow, I was being sarcastic of course I don't go for girls under 100lbs! Be clearer if you're joking next time as you came across As a bit of a basic bitch 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mogwai98
FYI you should never say that to a short girl. It tends to come across as demeaning rather than complimentary.

Thanks, captain.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by LukeTR1998
I'm not saying you shouldn't like guys over 6ft 😂😂 I'm saying if you're going to restrict your options to something a guy can't control then that's just shallow, I was being sarcastic of course I don't go for girls under 100lbs! Be clearer if you're joking next time as you came across As a bit of a basic bitch 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I guess I was looking for a reaction :giggle: For me it's personality then looks anyway. :hand:
No, im pretty sure all girls prefer 5" 7 brown guys who take douchey shirtless selfies. :yep:
I've always wondered how girls around 5ft2 would feel if the tables were turned and guys refused to date them just because of their height. Not very nice is it.
As a couple you're going to look like Big Cook, Little Cook, just saying :cookie:
Original post by liquidconfidence
As a couple you're going to look like Big Cook, Little Cook, just saying :cookie:

Childhood memories. That and Balamory
Original post by drowzee
5'3" here and I deffo would, I prefer it actually.

Wow, hope you're not done growing. That's seriously unattractive.
Reply 77
Original post by arfah
only 6 foot + guys for me

you're shallow af
Original post by SmashConcept
Does it really hurt people's feelings that much when a girl doesn't find them attractive?

No but when a guy says anything about a girl he gets annihilated by a hundred feminists for being shallow
Original post by bassbabe
I've always wondered how girls around 5ft2 would feel if the tables were turned and guys refused to date them just because of their height. Not very nice is it.

Umm, that's exactly what I am doing. If you're not between 164 and 168cm, GTFO.

Latest

Trending

Trending