The Student Room Group

Is it worth Remarking A level exams

IN Psychology I got AAA*C which overall equals a B should I send my C to remake as I only need a B in that to get an A overall.

In Chemistry I have 458 UMS in total, I got an A's in unit 1,2,4 and a C 98 UMS in Unit 5, is it worth remaking the C in hope to get an A overall. if the C goes up to a B it wont make any difference to my overall grade for chemistry.
Original post by Audiology-Med
IN Psychology I got AAA*C which overall equals a B should I send my C to remake as I only need a B in that to get an A overall.

In Chemistry I have 458 UMS in total, I got an A's in unit 1,2,4 and a C 98 UMS in Unit 5, is it worth remaking the C in hope to get an A overall. if the C goes up to a B it wont make any difference to my overall grade for chemistry.

If it doesn't affect your university place, there's no real point in doing so, but you have nothing to lose. Remember that they can go down too.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If it doesn't affect your university place, there's no real point in doing so, but you have nothing to lose. Remember that they can go down too.

Thanks my uni offer doesn't depend on it but I put a lot of hard work and am surprised at the C in psychology so I'm going to get them Remarked, both are high B's so if I do drop a few marks it shouldn't make any difference to my overall grade :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest