The Student Room Group

AS Geography Remark or Resit?

Hi everyone,

I received my AS grades today and got a C in OCR Geography.
I am quite disappointed with this grade as I have achieved A's in geography mocks.
I got a C in paper 1 and a B in paper 2. Overall I got 134 UMS which is 6 marks away from achieving a B grade.
I was wondering whether it would be worth having a remark or taking a resit in the paper that I got a C in to try to bump up the grade to a B?

What do you recommend?

Hey there,

Today I was surprised with my OCR Geography grade as my physical paper which I usually receive a B grade for returned as an E. I am not sure
if its a mistake or what but I am definitely going for a re-mark. Personally if I was you I would ask for a photocopy of the paper and see if you think your paper is B grade material.
That is what I am going to do as many of my friends who have taken OCR geography have got lower grades than expected.

Hope you find a good solution! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hi I also got my OCR geo back yesterday, I got a B overall but was only 4 ums of an A. My grade in the physical paper was a lot lower than expected and so I'm having it remarked. Lots of my friends also got lower grades, it seems slightly strange! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending