The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

(B121) Medical Therapeutics and Physiology Student Introductions

Scroll to see replies

Small issue, since I have none of you on Facebook, I can't create a group as you need to add someone.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
We could private message you our names etc, if others are interested as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Righteous Lie
We could private message you our names etc, if others are interested as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, if you can link me your facebook profile url, I can add you.
Hi everyone , my name is Nadir and I will be starting Medical Physiology this year . Looking forward to meeting you all 😁😁😁
Hey! Where are you from? And will you be staying in Derby or Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm from near Brighton . I'm staying in Derby as the halls are really close to the hospital and I hate commuting
Can someone post a picture of the reading list, I've misplaced mine 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading list? I haven't received one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Righteous Lie
Can someone post a picture of the reading list, I've misplaced mine 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't you find it in the university portal or moodle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't received a reading list either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't you guys received a welcome pack from the uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I have but there wasn't a reading list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah...just a pack..no reading list. I even checked moodle and we have no reading list yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good news everybody! I've set up the Facebook group which can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/535690956593879/

I'll pretty it up in the next few days, but for now it's open for everybody to join!
So no list of books you're supposed to buy for the semesters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paule568
Hey all,

I've been accepted for the course as of today, (over the moon!) and I just wanted to organize a little thread so that we can get to know each other a little bit before we head off to Nottingham!

I understand it's a fairly small course, and with us all being based at the Derby satellite campus I figure getting some discussion going can only be a good thing!

I'm Daniel and I come from a large seaside town called Southend-on-Sea, close to London. I'm really looking forward to a great three years with everyone :smile:

Hi Daniel,

This thread is brilliant! I'm Eboni and I'm strongly considering studying this course this September 2016. I've been offered a place to study Biomedical Science at University of Liverpool, but I'm having doubts on whether I am going to enjoy the course there. I've asked the admissions whether I can put in a late application in for Medical Physiology and Therapeutics and they've said my grades are good, all I have to do is put in an application through UCAS.

Seeing as you've now completed your 1st year in this course I was wondering how you found it? Were the modules good? Were the assessments okay? How was the feedback that your received from your lecturer(s)? I also want to do Graduate Entry Medicine after my undergrad degree, I was wondering if in case I want to take a little break between undergrad and post grad what jobs are available after studying this course? Or do you know any 3rd years who can answer that question?

And finally, accommodation! I'm wondering how much the accommodation is in the University Park campus, as I'm finding it a little difficult to navigate the accommodation page online. How long is the shuttle bus journey from the University Park campus to the Derby campus?

One last thing how is the social and night life in Nottingham?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending