The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter or Loughborough for Masters in International Management

I'm confused between Exeter or Loughborough for Masters in International Management, as they're both amazing schools yet it concerns me about Lboro about their career prospects for business as i see its more sports and sciences centric. Also its in the late 200's world ranking which is surprising as its like the 5th best business school in UK as per The Guardian. Also Exeter i see that is less targeted by the employers and they prefer Lboro graduates more(again, just an observation on the basis of employers rankings) . Just putting my thoughts out there tho, still deciding and no choices yet. Really appreciate your help, any and all input is very much appreciated. Thankyou!
Original post by MissSalvatore
I'm confused between Exeter or Loughborough for Masters in International Management, as they're both amazing schools yet it concerns me about Lboro about their career prospects for business as i see its more sports and sciences centric. Also its in the late 200's world ranking which is surprising as its like the 5th best business school in UK as per The Guardian. Also Exeter i see that is less targeted by the employers and they prefer Lboro graduates more(again, just an observation on the basis of employers rankings) . Just putting my thoughts out there tho, still deciding and no choices yet. Really appreciate your help, any and all input is very much appreciated. Thankyou!

Hi MissSalvatore

Well I would fully recommend Lboro, but I’m ever so slightly biased

Seriously though, it’s an important decision. Lboro does score well with students, in league tables and with experts. Plus our School of Business and Economics ranks highly and 94% of our grads are in work or further study six months after graduating. So really it’s down to what’s most important to you, if you’d like to chat about the programme give us a call or email our Postgraduate Admissions Team Laura Whittle +44 (0)1509228322.

There are some useful pages on the Postgrad section of UCAS website too - Choosing a University and Choosing between two similar courses.

I hope this helps with your decision making
Becky
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by MissSalvatore

As an Exeter student, **** LOUGHBOROUGH, purple *****.

Erm, excuse that outburst. In case it wasn't obvious, we don't really like that lot down here.

Honestly, both are good Universities and personally I'd say pick whichever one you think you will enjoy more, as if you come out with a 1st or a 2:1 from either University you'll be in a good position.
Original post by mackemforever
As an Exeter student, **** LOUGHBOROUGH, purple *****.

Erm, excuse that outburst. In case it wasn't obvious, we don't really like that lot down here.

Honestly, both are good Universities and personally I'd say pick whichever one you think you will enjoy more, as if you come out with a 1st or a 2:1 from either University you'll be in a good position.

Thanks for your response :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending