The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Master of Science Clinical Education Sept 2023

Hi! I am an international student from South Asia . I've received an offer for the Masters in Clinical Education at Exeter. Also have an offer from Nottingham and haven't really made a decision yet. Just wanted to connect with any other international students having completed the same program...any insights/advice for a potential international student. Anyone else planning to join the same program in September?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by cinders516
Hi! I am an international student from South Asia . I've received an offer for the Masters in Clinical Education at Exeter. Also have an offer from Nottingham and haven't really made a decision yet. Just wanted to connect with any other international students having completed the same program...any insights/advice for a potential international student. Anyone else planning to join the same program in September?

Hi @cinders516

Sorry for they delay in getting back to you. Did you have any specific questions about the Masters in Clinical Education that I could look into for you?

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hi Melody
Thanks for reaching out.
I was actually curious about the intake for the Masters in Clin Ed for Sept 2023...hoping to connect with any others who would be joining in, international or local. Also just checking if there are any other international students in the same intake.
Also as a mature student I will be moving in with my family. Worried about finding accommodation. Any suggestions for areas around campus that are easily commutable?
Original post by cinders516
Hi Melody
Thanks for reaching out.
I was actually curious about the intake for the Masters in Clin Ed for Sept 2023...hoping to connect with any others who would be joining in, international or local. Also just checking if there are any other international students in the same intake.
Also as a mature student I will be moving in with my family. Worried about finding accommodation. Any suggestions for areas around campus that are easily commutable?

Sorry for the delay in getting back, not sure how I missed this.

We have Facebook group for postgraduate offer-holders (you can search for it). That is a great way of linking up with other offer-holders like yourself.

Regarding accommodation it depends what kind of thing you are looking for. There is houses in Exeter and the surrounding area, it is worth looking at this webpage for some inspiration on your options. I would also look at studentpad to see what is being advertised at the moment. Exeter is a reasonably small city so it should all be pretty commutable (if you look at Google maps for any places you look at it should give you a good idea of travel time to campus).

Hope this helps!

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending