The Student Room Group

As results and university courses

My AS grades are:

(WJEC) Psychology - C
(AQA) Sociology- C
(AQA) Art- A
(AQA) English Lit & Lang- B

Before I received my results I planned on dropping English and proceeding with the other three subjects , but now I have been advised to do BTEC Health and social care Level 3 , English and Art.

I wanted to do International relations in university but I don't think I can because of my Sociology and Psychology results. I am now unsure of what course to do in university based on the three subjects I will be doing in the following year.

I need to get ABB next year but I don't know how with these grades , also please leave suggestions of university courses that I could do.

Thank you!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hi there! Have you seen this advice thread about what to do if your results aren't what you expected? there might be some useful stuff in it for you :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3468973

Quick Reply

Latest