The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow registration: Term Address

Hello everybody :smile:
I'm having some problems because I don't know what to write at the term address during the registration in MyGlasgow.
I already know that I am going to live in Firhill Court and I do know the address (150 Firhill Road Glasgow G20 7BB I think).
But, since I'm not English (I know this is going to sound very stupid), I don't understand how your address works so I don't know what to write in Address 1, 2 etc... and County and Post Code.
Could you help me?
Reply 1
Original post by Lordor
Hello everybody :smile:
I'm having some problems because I don't know what to write at the term address during the registration in MyGlasgow.
I already know that I am going to live in Firhill Court and I do know the address (150 Firhill Road Glasgow G20 7BB I think).
But, since I'm not English (I know this is going to sound very stupid), I don't understand how your address works so I don't know what to write in Address 1, 2 etc... and County and Post Code.
Could you help me?

Hello :smile: in address 1 put your flat and room number, address 2 Firhill court, address 3 150 Firhill road, then in city Glasgow, you don't need to complete county really and your post code is G20 7BB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alkyone
Hello :smile: in address 1 put your flat and room number, address 2 Firhill court, address 3 150 Firhill road, then in city Glasgow, you don't need to complete county really and your post code is G20 7BB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much, really!
I think I'll need to wait until I get to Glasgow because I still don't know my flat and room number.
Anyway I'll keep this in mind (and on my phone ahah) so I'll know what to write when I arrive.
Thank you again :biggrin:
Reply 3
No problem :smile: and you could complete it without your flat and room number and just update it once you know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ah okay, so do i leave address 1 blank?
Reply 5
Original post by Lordor
Ah okay, so do i leave address 1 blank?

if it's possible, otherwise fill it in with the second line of the address, i.e. Furhill Court
Reply 6
Original post by alkyone
if it's possible, otherwise fill it in with the second line of the address, i.e. Furhill Court

Okay, thank you very much :biggrin:
Anyone know what to do if staying in Student Apartments? They're spread over 2 streets so I can't really guess what my address will be

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending