The Student Room Group

I have a loan available but its on 0

On my student finance I am entitled to a maintance loan and a grant but currently I am only due to recieve my grant. It does say I have a loan available to me but currently its at 0. I have looked into my finance application and I cant change anything to increase the amount I will recieve. Can anyone help?
Reply 1
I assume you have already called student-finance and discussed the situation with them. What did they say?
Original post by Joseph.b
On my student finance I am entitled to a maintance loan and a grant but currently I am only due to recieve my grant. It does say I have a loan available to me but currently its at 0. I have looked into my finance application and I cant change anything to increase the amount I will recieve. Can anyone help?

You should be able to increase the amount of your loan request in your online account, in the section to make a change to your 2015/16 application.
If you notification shows you are getting a maintenance loan then you will be getting it. If it's your notification entitlement that shows zero loan then you might not have requested it. If you haven't depending on the status of your application and what change you are trying to make you might be able to update online. If you can't it should direct you to a maintenance loan request form. If it's your payment summary online showing zero (not payment schedule) then don't pay attention to that it's not always accurate. Always go by latest notification of entitlement on correspondence section. You can surely give SF a call just to double check everything is in order.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending