The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

MBA degree in UCB

Hi has anyone completed or applied to University College Birmingham on a MBA course? I need an idea of how many days a week we have lectures please xxx
Original post by MJSeguro
Hi has anyone completed or applied to University College Birmingham on a MBA course? I need an idea of how many days a week we have lectures please xxx

Hi - are you hoping to study the MBA full or part-time?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
It's a year course full-time
It's a year course full-time

For 2015/16 the MBA is timetabled for Monday,Wednesday and Thursday (semester 1). Please let me know if you have any further questions, we are happy to help.
Reply 4
Thanks for your quick response.
Do you have any idea of how many hours each day? ie:. Monday 9-12, Wednesday 3-5, Thursday 10-11?
I've een trying to get into contact with my year manager and so far I've left a voicemail and havent got back from.
Thanks for your quick response.
Do you have any idea of how many hours each day? ie:. Monday 9-12, Wednesday 3-5, Thursday 10-11?
I've een trying to get into contact with my year manager and so far I've left a voicemail and havent got back from.

Hi - it would be 4 hours Monday, 5 hours Wednesday and 6 hoursThursday. I have requested exact times for each day.
Original post by University College Birmingham
Hi - it would be 4 hours Monday, 5 hours Wednesday and 6 hoursThursday. I have requested exact times for each day.

Monday 12-4pm
Wednesday 12-5pm
Thursday 10am-4pm
Reply 7
Perfect. Thanks a million for your help! 😊
Perfect. Thanks a million for your help! 😊

You are welcome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending