The Student Room Group

unsure what character to play at uni

I've narrowed it down to:

the quiet guy who scores average in assignments, but you wouldn't wana mess with.

the hardcore gangster who wears snapbacks and big chains and just about scrapes through enough to pass.

the emo who sits by himself and people think hes weird.

the lad who chases all the gash and is always partying resulting in him missing deadlines.

help me decide

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Whoever you chose, don't under any circumstances be yourself.
Reply 2
please shut up
Reply 3
be the david bowie character

1x3XXcC.png

david bowie too good
na man be a combo of all of them.
Be the hard gangster, who listens to emo music, chases bare gash but is bare awks so cant get any. Gets bare depressed over it so he spends all his time in the gym and harming him self. this causes him to fail all his assessments and get no grades. Although he did fluke 1 and get a pass mark
Be Guile.

Spoiler

Be the first on Mondays, the second on Tuesdays, the emo on Wednesdays, the lad on Thursdays, and the dude with no friends on Fridays and weekends.
Reply 7
I think you should be Batman, but with less money and possibly more ASBOs.
Reply 8
Once you start studying for real, you won't have the energy for another persona. Just putting that out there.

But out of that selection I quite like the gangster. I wish we had more gangsters on my Campus.
Be Enzo Amore. Bada boom!

Reply 10
Why be fake ???? Just be yourself .
Be the Ubermnesch and master everything you just said- be the top graduate at the uni, have unrivaled dominance, be the most popular guy on the campus, and all in a constant backdrop of pussy.
all good options mate
Original post by Treypound
I've narrowed it down to:

the quiet guy who scores average in assignments, but you wouldn't wana mess with.

the hardcore gangster who wears snapbacks and big chains and just about scrapes through enough to pass.

the emo who sits by himself and people think hes weird.

the lad who chases all the gash and is always partying resulting in him missing deadlines.

help me decide

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alternatively you could be a student and work hard to get good grades?
How about the guy who doesn't let two-four years of university go to waste and end up resulting in mass debts and no degree? :biggrin:
Just be the socially inept guy who stands by himself in the corner hoping to make new friends so in other words be yourself as cliche as it sounds.
Reply 17
Original post by Feraligatr
Alternatively you could be a student and work hard to get good grades?

what benefit will that bring?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treypound
what benefit will that bring?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Higher chances of getting a 1st...
Reply 19
Original post by Feraligatr
Higher chances of getting a 1st...

which will benefit me how?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply