The Student Room Group

Is there a danger that bored,rebellious teens might see islam as 'cool'?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Waqar Khanny
We both know it is, deny it as much as u want, but that is the truth

Muhammad assassinated satirical poets in the early days of the religion. In the nine years before he died, Muhammad launched 65 military campaigns to spread the religion. Over 20,000 terror attacks committed in the name of Islam. Muhammad suggests that people who leave Islam ought to be executed. The Qu'uran makes over 500 references to God's cruelty and hatred for non-Muslims.

And so on.
Original post by difeo
Muhammad wasn't a true Muslim then?

Of course Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a true muslim
Original post by holmes221
Is there a danger that bored,rebellious teens might see islam as 'cool'?

Those going through that rebellious stage might see the religion as cool, in the same way the Hitler youth were infatuated with the movement. We also know how stupid teenagers can be.

this has already happened with the likes of IS in syria etc. im sure with other older islamic groups in the past too

islam will become the new 'gang' for young underachieving youths who are looking for thrill of violence , street prescence and respect from other like minded peers that rejects mainstream society- especically as much of uks muslim population shares the same sorts of council estates etc that traditionally have been gang territory
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Of course Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is a true muslim

But he harmed people
Original post by Starvation13
Seems legit :facepalm:

of course not

but no more legit than "islam is religion of peace"
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jape
Muhammad assassinated satirical poets in the early days of the religion. In the nine years before he died, Muhammad launched 65 military campaigns to spread the religion. Over 20,000 terror attacks committed in the name of Islam. Muhammad suggests that people who leave Islam ought to be executed. The Qu'uran makes over 500 references to God's cruelty and hatred for non-Muslims.

And so on.

muhammed was a filthy arab pedophile,rapist and mass murderer.
No amount of bull**** from these muslims will change that.
Reply 26
Original post by Vakitisvitis
muhammed was a filthy arab pedophile,rapist and mass murderer.
No amount of bull**** from these muslims will change that.

Yeah, alright mate. The adults are having a mature discussion.
I don't care what you think you ****ing muslim.
pisslam is a barbaric idelogy which glorifies rape,pedophila and murder of innocents. It belongs to the stone age, together with the stinking arab pedophile and mass murderer who created it, muhammed the ****ing arab.

Mate it's pointless trying to make u understand....good luck with the afterlife...once u dead u would wish that u had time to pray and regret ur sins.. U only act bad now but Dw WE ALL GONNA DIE SOON

Go back to ur racist household, ur parents should be ashamed that they've got such a racist idiotic, assholic, nob for a son .
If I convert, can I get three arab wives?
Mate it's pointless trying to make u understand....good luck with the afterlife...once u dead u would wish that u had time to pray and regret ur sins.. U only act bad now but Dw WE ALL GONNA DIE SOON

Go back to ur racist household, ur parents should be ashamed that they've got such a racist idiotic, assholic, nob for a son .

You muslims are contemporary nazis.
It's a moral obligation of every person to fight you to the death.
Arabs are ugly and primitive. Just like their paki counterparts and all the rest if the muslims. And they do not shower.
Do you want 3 hairy fat stinking arab wives?!???

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-KwfcnHkKa14/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/VXQrKgt-Gkg/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg
pretty hot tbh
Original post by HAnwar

All the lack of sex, alcohol and bacon was what first drew me in! :K:
You muslims are contemporary nazis.
It's a moral obligation of every person to fight you to the death.

You people are just scared, you hate the fact that Islam is the only fastest growing religion. If our views are wrong why are so many people converting to Islam ...hmmmn care to enlighten me?
You can't do anything about the fact that no matter how much you try and make our religion look bad, we still have many many many people joining us.

FACE IT...YOU PEOPLE ARE SCARED
It's how every evil act generated a following and became influential: they targeted the people who can't think for themselves.
Original post by shawn_o1
It's how every evil act generated a following and became influential: they targeted the people who can't think for themselves.

no mate we never targeted people, they chose to read and study the Quran and found their true religion.
I had like 10 really close friends who I would meet regularly who weren't Muslim before I became Muslim most of whom were English, Vietnamese, Nigerian and Indian.

I also had a very supportive family, and my school grades were fine:smile: My final A level grades were A* A B.
Honestly I consider myself to be quite popular also in my school where anyone will be able to sit with me and speak for an hour easily or mess around playing card games or internet games or whatever or have deep discussion about life etc lol.

I also got attention from several guys of all ethnicities and religions so I think you can tell I didn't have self esteem issues either i.e. Kurdish (Syrian), Indian, English, Italian, Jamaican, and Somali are just a small list of guys backgrounds who mentioned interest in me from year 11 to year 13.

I never felt like an outcast once around 99 % of my school.
I only began to feel like an outcast around "middle class" white people ( even though half of my family is middle class, but my family aren't racist :smile: ) because these people would be like you are half Arab you are tainted etc.

Other white people on the other hand were fine with me and would invite me out for drinks after school or picnics and Frisbee etc.
Sooo I think many points about being an outcast here are irrelevant.

I just searched up on Islam out of interest and found I quite liked it :smile:

BUT - I do see Islam as very cool ;D
VERY VERY COOL INDEED! :P
And I was always the outgoing rebel who was a bit of a class clown :s-smilie:
no mate we never targeted people, they chose to read and study the Quran and found their true religion.

I.e. Myself ^_^
I converted last year but have been researching Islam for many many years. I just pretended I wasn't interested for many years because I didn't want to get judged.
I wish someone shut u up

You have no idea what your talking about do you? Like I said learn the facts, understand the religion and then come back to talk.
If u haven't got anything nice to say I suggest u stfu

Akhi I think you should ignore all of the kuffar here and unwatch the thread, they are not worth our time :smile:
Most likely they have the curtain pulled over their eyes from all the sinning so just ignore them.
Salam a leikum :smile:
There are a number of Theologians who have compared Muhammad, his life, actions and Islam to the Antichrist with terrifying similarity's.

"When the Jews return to Zion, and a comet rips the sky, and the Holy Roman Empire rises, then you and I must die. From the Eternal Sea, He rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, till man exists, no more."
Only to the extent that that is what we have been accidentally teaching them for the past 10 years by demonising fun and healthy pursuits like alcohol and sex.

We've brought this problem on ourselves through sheer stupidity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending