The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

What Couse Are You Doing? (2015)

Hey,

I've seen a few threads on here from people attending Northampton Uni in 2015 but mostly discussing accommodation so I thought it would be good if people could find others possibly attending the same course as them.

I'll start by saying that my course is HND Computing. Post yours below :smile:
Reply 1
English and Psychology. I tried to start a thread like this but no one replied. I suggest you join the facebook page cos you can meet more people there
Northampton
Reply 2
Original post by kemi28
English and Psychology. I tried to start a thread like this but no one replied. I suggest you join the facebook page cos you can meet more people there

Nice subjects ^_^ I didn't see your thread otherwise I would of posted on it instead of making my own, sorry about that. & I was actually browsing the Facebook page just a minute ago :smile:
Reply 3
I just remembered, it was a thread on accommodation. The facebook page is actually informative. Are you going to be staying in halls?
Reply 4
Original post by kemi28
I just remembered, it was a thread on accommodation. The facebook page is actually informative. Are you going to be staying in halls?

No, I only live about half an hour away and I drive so I can commute each day quite easily. Are you?
Reply 5
Original post by SadlyAwkward
No, I only live about half an hour away and I drive so I can commute each day quite easily. Are you?

Oh lucky you. I'll be staying in halls
Reply 6
Original post by kemi28
Oh lucky you. I'll be staying in halls

Aw. I'm gonna PM you so anyone reading this thread can hopefully find other people with similar courses to them instead of reading our conversation xD
Reply 7
Original post by SadlyAwkward
Aw. I'm gonna PM you so anyone reading this thread can hopefully find other people with similar courses to them instead of reading our conversation xD

Lol ok
Reply 8
I was looking for a thread like this! I am also commuting because I live 30 mins away, but I will be taking the bus, I'm studying HRM this year :smile: , hope you all enjoy your year 😊
Reply 9
Sport and Exercise Science anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending