The Student Room Group

Ginger aversion?

So I have an aversion to ginger or red haired people as they like to be called. I am not sure why but I just can't stand them and their hair colour. I don't find it attractive or appealing at all. I honestly don't understand how anyone could be attracted to some who is ginger/red head. :s-smilie:

Am I a bad person for thinking this way and do I have a problem? :colondollar:

Also does anyone else feel the same way as me about gingers/red headed people. Also are you disgusted by people who dye their hair ginger/red as I am. :smile:

Thanks for posting. This thread isn't meant to offend anyone, it is just how I feel personally. :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:lol: oops
Disagree, they're gorgeous.

Original post by rhiifuu
:lol: oops

Oh dear. I forgot about you. :s-smilie: Sorry.
I find red hair stunningly beautiful.
Original post by 雷尼克
you forgot to add an 's' to the end of problem.. you have problems, lots of them

Yeah and you are one. :hahaha:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Disagree, they're gorgeous.

No. :puke: People used to bang on at me about the Sansa person from Game of Thrones, but I think she is awful as she has ginger hair. :frown:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I find red hair stunningly beautiful.

How and why?
I felt exactly the same untill i saw Emma stone 👌
Original post by william walker
No. :puke: People used to bang on at me about the Sansa person from Game of Thrones, but I think she is awful as she has ginger hair. :frown:

She probs thinks you're awful :yy:
I wouldn't be with @rhiifuu if she wasnt a ginger, they're next level beautiful 😍
Original post by 雷尼克
my hair is brown-blondish

No. I mean you are one of my problems. Not your hair. Though I think you need to grow it a few more inches, wash it a few times and stand in the wind letting it blow about to attract a mate for the winter season. :wink:
Everybody are entitled to their own opinion, and i respect that, so to me u have no problem at all, its just your preference. Btw, i find gingers extremely attractive especially if they have freckles
I think this is enough tsr for me today
She probs thinks you're awful :yy:

I will go to her home at the greatest of speed and ask her. Or just email her a photo of me looking dashing. :biggrin: Or offer her safety and an army to take back Kingslanding, then she shall be mine. :u:
Original post by Doormatt
Everybody are entitled to their own opinion, and i respect that, so to me u have no problem at all, its just your preference. Btw, i find gingers extremely attractive especially if they have freckles

Just no to the freckles.
Original post by rhiifuu
I think this is enough tsr for me today

See you later then. :smile:
Original post by william walker
I will go to her home at the greatest of speed and ask her. Or just email her a photo of me looking dashing. :biggrin: Or offer her safety and an army to take back Kingslanding, then she shall be mine. :u:

You just said you think she's awful due to her hair colour and now you want to woo her? :rofl:
I'm very sad to hear this :frown:
You just said you think she's awful due to her hair colour and now you want to woo her? :rofl:

We I need her family name to get the Winter armies on my side to take Kingslanding so... I have no other choice. I would have to have shaved I think. Yes, that is what I shall do. Then and only then have her in my company if you know what I mean. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending