The Student Room Group

Guy I'm seeing laughed at my down below area

I'm embarrassed enough and self conscious as it is because I got ginger pubic hair but this guy I'm seeing saw me naked for the first time and laughed because of it and has since ghosted me I'm sat crying because I really liked him, any advice? Should I ring him?
If he humiliated and ghosted you why would you want to see him again??? So no, don’t ring him. It’s over and he sounds really immature. Ginger hair is beautiful, above and below.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm embarrassed enough and self conscious as it is because I got ginger pubic hair but this guy I'm seeing saw me naked for the first time and laughed because of it and has since ghosted me I'm sat crying because I really liked him, any advice? Should I ring him?

Naaah.. don't do that. If he's really a catch, then he wouldn't have laughed and ghosted you like that.
If this is how it ends, just be strong and move on.
The answer is no.
Original post by Anonymous
Should I ring him?

No, block him.
No don't ring him. He doesn't deserve it because frankly he seems like a shallow misogynist. You deserve better.
I'm sorry, that's just nasty of him. You deserve way better than that and he sounds like an ass to be honest. Don't put up with crap like that, it's immature and if you put up with something like that now, imagine what you'd have to put up with later down the line if you did call him.
Have you got ginger hair on your head
Reply 8
Original post by karl pilkington
Have you got ginger hair on your head

Yeh
Just dump him have more respect for yourself you deserve better
Reply 10
I think that after such humiliation there is no need to call him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending