The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ndella
Ok then..

"I love how Blacks have 'built in' stupidity, low IQ scores and higher crime rates"

Is this racist?
Original post by LeCapitalist
"I love how Blacks have 'built in' stupidity, low IQ scores and higher crime rates"

Is this racist?

Dude what are you offended about? so I can apologise. Please quote what I said.
I know this doesn't answer your question directly but girls (of any colour/race/background etc) are attracted to guys that are confident and self-assured regardless of how their facial appearance.

Just look at Russell Brand. He's an ugly bugger but he's dated some of the prettiest women in the world. Look at Jay-Z too, he's not exactly the most handsome guy in the world but he's married of the most beautiful woman in existence.

All girls love guys that have a certain confidence/swag with a slight arrogance cockiness about them.
.......Forgot to mention Kanye West too. He's not the most handsome guy in the world but he's married to an absolutely stunning woman!
Reply 384
Original post by Mary Margaret
.......Forgot to mention Kanye West too. He's not the most handsome guy in the world but he's married to an absolutely stunning woman!

ya but kanye is cool af and hes so cool i love him i want to kiss him

Spoiler

Reply 385
Original post by happytobehmrc
When us black guys see another black guy walking down the street with a beautiful asian/arab girl, we give them that ubiquitous shared look and understanding of ''my n****, i respect you with every fibre of my being'.

wow, thanks for doing the job for me
Original post by Xotol
Scientifically speaking, penis size is directly proportional to confidence and swagger. We asians, having been unfortunately blessed with small penises, are forced to seek external avenues (academia) for self-realisation and character building. That is to say, dumb asians are undoubtedly the omegas in society, while intelligent blacks are the most alpha beings possible

Hahahaha :colondollar:
Original post by K.C
ya but kanye is cool af and hes so cool i love him i want to kiss him

Spoiler

That's my point. If he wasn't cool and didn't have bags of swag, I doubt few women would want to be with him or many men like yourself would idolise him.
Original post by Xotol
Scientifically speaking, penis size is directly proportional to confidence and swagger. We asians, having been unfortunately blessed with small penises, are forced to seek external avenues (academia) for self-realisation and character building. That is to say, dumb asians are undoubtedly the omegas in society, while intelligent blacks are the most alpha beings possible

I'm mixed race Asian and have a small penis ( a girl could wrap her tongue around it)
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I meant Jay Sean is ugly.
I am all over the guy I posted.

Yes, he's not the best looking guy in the world but he's got 'swag'. Girls are subconsciously drawn to guys who are confident / self-assured.
Original post by niceguy95
Why should I care about the second part, care about yourself before others

Donkey.

Nearly half black children brought up lol , without fathers btw west african children on average outperform Indians academically in both America and the UK.
Come Leicester and tell me these Indians I went college with and the ones I see on daily bass will be anything in life other than picking me up from the train station or serving me at some corner shop

I see more failed Indian business men than I see Indian doctors. Saying Indians are in general smart people is the biggest myth of them all

You some salty guy btw, bringing up irrelevant things

**** no you went in.
If you live somewhere chavvy then maybe...
Original post by Xotol

I have a big dick, at-least now I know why I'm confident. Thank you for sharing this science with me.
Reply 393
Original post by Mary Margaret

Kayne West is handsome as is jay z
Reply 394
Original post by opi453
Kanye West is more handsome than jay z

true
Original post by Awesome Genius
They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

Why they make perfect James Bonds.

:u:
Reply 396
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Why they make perfect James Bonds.

:u:

I a coloured person and I thing bond should be white
Original post by opi453
I a coloured person and I thing bond should be white

Coloured people are aloud to be wrong just like white people.

Equality.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Coloured people are aloud to be wrong just like white people.

Equality.

You obviously only have white friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Awesome Genius
They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?

Im not sure, are you black, youre just trying to gas up ****** yeah?

Latest