The Student Room Group

Disgusting Hypocrisy On Display Today In Central London

Scroll to see replies

Most people who are pro-immigration live in upper class white areas where the population of immigrants is less than 1%. They see only the educated and high class immigrants and think it's a great idea and has worked.

I implore you to live just a week in East London, and then we'll see how pro immigration you guys are. I'm from an immigrant family, and even I don't dare announce publicly that I've left a certain religion, unless I want to seriously get hurt.
Left wing extremists are the biggest threat facing western society.
Original post by what is thisMkII
Most people who are pro-immigration live in upper class white areas where the population of immigrants is less than 1%. They see only the educated and high class immigrants and think it's a great idea and has worked.

I implore you to live just a week in East London, and then we'll see how pro immigration you guys are. I'm from an immigrant family, and even I don't dare announce publicly that I've left a certain religion, unless I want to seriously get hurt.

No problem. I want to try. I have no issues living in the east :smile:
Original post by Mister Morality
Just re-read this after getting home from work. How about you learn some reading comprehension instead? Re-read my post: nothing alludes to you being a Muslim. I said "Arab". You said you were an Arab. You also said reparations are due and so, from that, I took that you have zero respect for our armed forces.

Is this really the face of tolerance? What's happened to the world?

Why do I owe any respect to anyone? Respect is earnt. You don't go ass licking just about anyone
Original post by queen-bee
No problem. I want to try. I have no issues living in the east :smile:

Big difference in doing it and saying you'll do it.

Also add in parts of South London.
Big difference in doing it and saying you'll do it.

Also add in parts of South London.

Lend me your house :h:
Lend me your house :h:

By the way, what's your opinion on the fact that Muslims make 4.7% of the population, yet make up 14% of prison population?

Or the fact that black people make up 2.2% of the population yet are 15% of the prison population?
By the way, what's your opinion on the fact that Muslims make 4.7% of the population, yet make up 14% of prison population?

Or the fact that black people make up 2.2% of the population yet are 15% of the prison population?

Poverty,discrimination,brainwashed
Reply 48
How can u hold views like these and support Corbyn, confused much?
Original post by illegaltobepoor
If you want reparations go and liquidate your wealth and give everything to the poor in Calais.

Fact of the matter is we have the same old immigration argument. The upper class wanting cheap labor to enter the UK who are strictly conservative in nature at the expense of our own low skilled workers.

They then push white guilt saturated celebrities such as Bob Geldof (give me your ffffin money) to say he will house so many immigrants. You then get dumb celebrity followers feel inspired to do the same thing not out of genuine love for the poor but out of their own ego. They want to be a trend setter etc.

And what is the result of this? Result is unemployed immigrants. The result is Sweden!

1 country cannot bare the weight of the whole worlds poverty!

[video="youtube;UoUjJKXZjRY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoUjJKXZjRY[/video]
Poverty,discrimination,brainwashed

Surprisingly, crime rates in poorer ''white'' parts of the country and still far less than the ones I have shown.

Discrimination in which way? Do you really think people are being put in jail because of their skin colour or religious beliefs? Don't you realise the media **** storm it'd cause?

Besides, you could make an argument that it's due to discrimination if the number were slightly higher compared to the general population, but there is so much discrepancy between the numbers (15 is nearly 7.5 times 2.2 etc), it means that literally swathes of people of certain minorities are being picked up from the streets and locked up, which obviously isn't true.
What are his opinions of Mexicans pouring into America and destroying it ?

You know, those Muslim extremist mexicans.
Here's some interesting statistics, which I think shows the problem with crime and immigration in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012

Go on offender statistics.

Population in the UK is:

White: 85.97%
Black: 2.2%
Asian: 6.81%

Murders by race

White: 65.01%
Black: 16.61%
Asian: 8.45%

Rape/sexual assaults by race

White: 71.11%
Black: 10.23%
Asian: 7.37%

Why are immigrants, or those with immigrant backgrounds so disproportionally represented in crime statistics? I mean, I come from a family of immigrants, and if I went outside to the streets right now and proclaimed I'm an ex-muslim, I'd probably be physically assaulted in my area. I think we definitely need to look at the type of immigrants we take in.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Perhaps you could indicate the parts you believe to be false, and the basis for their supposed falsehood. Simply saying "it's wrong" is unhelpful

Read what I wrote in the spoilers. I'm not 'OK' with human nature, mankind ought to be more high minded, but I am a realist about it and concerned with related ramifications of myopic faux-liberal policy

Aye, that's the point I was making, they managed to hold on to power/influence in spite of being outnumbered, just as white could were Muslims to overrun Europe (not that this will ever happen)

What we've been doing e.g. providing more aid per capita than any other country on earth (bit of an overkill but in a good cause, so long as it reaches the right people), and assisting other, regional entities, in accepting/supporting people fleeing from/suffering in the conflict

1) You're British too, and if all British citizens are responsible for the collapse of societies in that region then so too are you

2) Few reasonable individuals would believe that a government I did not elect toppling a tyrant like Saddam, or one I did elect being refused the right to attack one like Assad, means that I am responsible for the fate of human beings in the region, never mind that 'reparations' are due in respect of said responsibility

'The latest being the recent migrant crisis which has led to an outburst of faux-compassion on the streets of London. Not one of these self-important, feel-good, self-congratulatory parasites would ever have bothered to turn up to a protest over the erosion of our civil liberties, the denigration of virtue, the crisis of crony capitalism or the cowardice of our world leaders abroad. Instead we see people who would never invite a migrant into their own homes calling for the government to pick other people's pockets in order to make a few thousand illegal aliens welcome, people with a culture that will never be compatible to our own.'

As above. He's a racist prick.

So you don't believe that Europe will fall to the rule of Islam? And that even if you do,the natives will still be in control?

I am British but issues facing this country are none of my business as such/don't care much for it. I like to think that this is just a place I'm passing through in life,to reach my ultimate destination which I would prefer to be Switzerland or Italy :smile:
Arabs. Ethnic minorities in general

Europe deserves to bear the burden of you ask me. Your governments shouldn't have interfered in our business and taken over our countries

The rich and elite did this, not the working & middle class. Why should 99.999% of people have to bear the burden of someone else's actions?
'The latest being the recent migrant crisis which has led to an outburst of faux-compassion on the streets of London. Not one of these self-important, feel-good, self-congratulatory parasites would ever have bothered to turn up to a protest over the erosion of our civil liberties, the denigration of virtue, the crisis of crony capitalism or the cowardice of our world leaders abroad. Instead we see people who would never invite a migrant into their own homes calling for the government to pick other people's pockets in order to make a few thousand illegal aliens welcome, people with a culture that will never be compatible to our own.'

As above. He's a racist prick.

So you don't believe that Europe will fall to the rule of Islam? And that even if you do,the natives will still be in control?

I am British but issues facing this country are none of my business as such/don't care much for it. I like to think that this is just a place I'm passing through in life,to reach my ultimate destination which I would prefer to be Switzerland or Italy :smile:

Why do you have the IQ of a spanner?
Original post by Willdono
The rich and elite did this, not the working & middle class. Why should 99.999% of people have to bear the burden of someone else's actions?

Same goes with the financial crisis. Ask your government
Original post by Willdono
Why do you have the IQ of a spanner?

If I did, I wouldn't have received my med school offer from Edinburgh university
Original post by Mister Morality
Hah. Dictator may be afraid to show his power level in public but I consider it my moral duty to tell people what is going on. I am no coward.

I think I said 'colonisation', viz a large demographic displacement. Has this occurred? If I go to Iraq, will I find millions of British civillians? You are deluded, lady. You must understand your anger is misdirected.

What goes around comes back around.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Where'd you get those stats from? (couldn't find homicide rates in the source you mentioned)

What’s racist about that? :dontknow:

Nope. Sure, it is being Islamised to some extent, but there will eventually be a significant backlash and, regardless, the population projections I’ve seen are mathematically flawed in very basic ways and do not appear to take into account naturalisation (secularisation/moderation)/mixed heritage families

Correct. Only those at the very top or very bottom of Muslim society will tend to remain stubbornly conservative in their dogma/outlook, the rest will tend towards moderation and integration, a la middle class model of convivial/hedonistic living

Sorry sweet cheeks, you can’t have it both ways :wink:

Fairymuff. I’m not all that taken with it these days myself, must be honest used to be a die hard patriot but the global-capitalist liberal elites have eroded the value of our once great, and proud nation

Our national ethos is increasingly defined as amounting to little more than simple: 'tolerance and diversity'. I'm sorry I don't buy that, and wouldn't fly the flag for, never mind die for, that, so I can no longer call myself a patriot, not until Britannia stands for something else, something solid that recognises and respects our heritage, our land, our people, and not just a fraction of an increasingly abstract cultural stereotype (this pathetic notion of a national spirit founded on putting up with crap and liking curry) :rolleyes:

We as Arabs are no subhuman species. We will not fall to white supremacists such as the OP. They can keep hating but that won't stop refugees from interrung the country and using the NHS,education system etc. this is why I don't understand why some people are huffing and puffing over nothing and getting themselves worked up.they need to relax and accept it.

I can have it both ways. I can choose to stay or leave as I wish. With the burgundy book in my possession,anything's possible :wink: especially in gulf countries where they welcome British citizens to go and work and enjoy a tax free living.

Oh okay. No longer a patriot eh.
We as Arabs are no subhuman species. We will not fall to white supremacists such as the OP. They can keep hating but that won't stop refugees from interrung the country and using the NHS,education system etc.

Lol, white supremacy is bad even in Britain right? It's bad that we want Britain to be British- not just White but British. Our problem is cultural foremost. Simply claiming over and over that we deserve to die out is insane.

The bottom line is that Arabs can flourish in their part of the world and Brits can flourish on their island. If you are against Britons flourishing within our own nation then you are a terrorist. Plain amd simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending