The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Yes, I am like you also
Original post by Anonymous
:hmmmm2:Im not attracted to white guys, and as long i can remember i never have, i jsut find black men so attractive.

Anyone else like this??
there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a different race but there is something wrong (and weird...very weird) about liking someone just cos theyre from that race, or only someone from a certan race.
Original post by maya36
Yes, I am like you also

:colonhash:

oh so it was you who bumped this **** single handed
Reply 83
lol, who are you
Original post by Bang Outta Order
there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a different race but there is something wrong (and weird...very weird) about liking someone just cos theyre from that race, or only someone from a certan race.

Not exactly, we tend to find other peoples races as exotic so for the OP her exotic taste is black men, not any different from someone finding russian women attractive or whatever.

Of course it shouldn't be the only thing you like about a person but we are visual beings and race is a visual thing.
Original post by hypofato
Not exactly, we tend to find other peoples races as exotic so for the OP her exotic taste is black men, not any different from someone finding russian women attractive or whatever.

Of course it shouldn't be the only thing you like about a person but we are visual beings and race is a visual thing.

Not exactly what? It's exactly what I said:

perfectly fine to date another race, totally strange to only date one race or to like anyone just cos theyre from that race. To disagree means you agree with racism and fetishism.
i used to be into whites but then CYBORG came along and jesus christ my pussy damn it dc why ya doin this to me
Reply 87
:hmmmm2:Im not attracted to white guys, and as long i can remember i never have, i jsut find black men so attractive.

Anyone else like this??

Because you are a HEATHEN and you need to be punished.

(jk)
Original post by username3880774

Fetish.

That is called a fetish. Even the use of the term of 'exotic' spells it out for you and it's disgusting.
You'll find majority of white girls with black guys are together because they fetishize each other.

Anyone who says they prefer another race to their own and exclusively only dates another race is a weirdo.
(edited 5 years ago)

Anyone else like this??

You should meet up with ANM775 then, he only only meets men on tsr so it will be interesting to see him meet up with a woman for a change. Blind date,
Just call me Cilla Black
@ANM775
I am married to a white man, but I have a black boyfriend which is very satisfying to me and. I have interracial sex with my husband's knowledge and encouragement.
If you like to read more, you can read my blog.

Christina

Anyone else like this??

Because black men are HOT. As white women we love them.

Christina
Original post by IamLiquid
Having a preference = racist

I don't agree. What is a man who prefers blonde woman?
It's because they are attractive. They have this thing about them that makes them seem so dangerous but appealing. Personally I don't like black boys, and I'm a black girl, I like Asians😍. It's mostly their useless personality that puts me off.

What sort of Asian?

Anyone else like this??

BBC
Shes prolly dead so cant get a black ting
What sort of Asian?
BBC
Original post by Cuckold couple
I don't agree. What is a man who prefers blonde woman?

U forgot 'Cristina'

Latest

Trending

Trending