The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I mean, do you really want bottlers like Reus, Hummels Kagawa anyway??
How the hell did we manage that?

What a game! Onwards!!
Win your game in hand and you'll be 6 behind city in 4th.....
Original post by The.Joker
**** off to all the haters. Klopp hasn't spent a penny and he's just done the ****ing unbelievable!!!

It's the Europa League mate calm down.

Congrats btw knew I should have watched this when I saw it was 3-2.
I legit don't know how we did that.
EL or not, that's the European game of the year.

So happy for the CBs - they've formed a great partnership as of late (although they struggled tonight) and this really helps them to cement their places going forward.
Guy on the radio "we are at the pinnacle of English football", all right, steady on pal. It's still Thrusday nights, channel 5....
Original post by Wilfred Little

Yeah but we were against a CL-level team.

We have to win this now. After that we just have to.
Lovren with the worst knee slide in history. Fantastic game though. If you can avoid Sevilla in the semi's I'd back you lot to reach the final.
Original post by Wilfred Little

calm down?! We are into the semi finals with a 4th goal scored in stoppage time against Dortmund. Just the adrenalin got me going crazy, what a night it's been.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Lovren with the worst knee slide in history. Fantastic game though. If you can avoid Sevilla in the semi's I'd back you lot to reach the final.

wowzers. best team to support in the world!
Original post by ClockEnderAFC

Fingers crossed that Bilbao knocked them out.. gone to ET.
Dunno if any of you follow TAW but I don't think there's any analysis to be had. Not even sure it was even tactics - just sheer determination by the players.
Original post by The.Joker
calm down?! We are into the semi finals with a 4th goal scored in stoppage time against Dortmund. Just the adrenalin got me going crazy, what a night it's been.

:biggrin: fair enough. I'll check highlights later.
Original post by swirly
LOL.

Amirite @Rk2k14

:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
:colonhash:

Lmao

Where you at swarley?
I can't believe I've missed this ffs. **** revision
@Mackay please tell us about how it was like at the match! :biggrin:

Lovren has really changed it around, from zero to hero under Klopp. I'm so glad he scored the winner hopefully he and the rest of the defence go on from strength to strength. I'm really liking the Sakho-Lovren partnership.
Well that's BT Sport's advertisement sorted for next season then...
Loooool, tom Rostance on BBC Sport live text certainly isn't a Liverpool fan. Still trying to subtly slag you guys off :biggrin:

Let them have their moment ffs you clown
As any football fan you just can't hate Klopp!

Latest