The Student Room Group
Guy here. No, you don't need to. To the second question, that's up to you and him. He'll show you what makes him feel good, he knows better than anyone.
no, you do not lick your hands or whatever you suggested. :lol: your dry (I don't mean coarse, I'm assuming you're a girl so your hands should be super soft) hands will suffice.

There is no specific way of doing it, just do what turns him on the most.
alternate between blowjob and handjob. Like 50/50.
Reply 4
Original post by thecatwithnohat
no, you do not lick your hands or whatever you suggested. :lol: your dry (I don't mean coarse, I'm assuming you're a girl so your hands should be super soft) hands will suffice.

There is no specific way of doing it, just do what turns him on the most.

I didn't think so Either but I watched a video and this woman said you had to ?😂 I am over thinking it thank you !
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't think so Either but I watched a video and this woman said you had to ?😂 I am over thinking it thank you !

It's safer if you just put his dick in your mouth first because too much friction is gonna hurt when you're doing the hand job lol.

I'm genuinely not sure why one would do that, I guess you could lube your hands a bit to make the task easier, it'll feel good either way.

I'm sure you'll do fine with the improvising :redface:
Why did I even click on this?:ashamed:
If he has a foreskin then no lubes should be needed. You need to roll the foreskin up and down the glans (head) putting a bit of pressure on the edge of the glans as that's where the sensitive nerve endings are.
If he has a foreskin then no lubes should be needed. You need to roll the foreskin up and down the glans (head) putting a bit of pressure on the edge of the glans as that's where the sensitive nerve endings are.

Even if not, you probably don't need lube.
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Why did I even click on this?:ashamed:

dat curiosity :hubba:

:rofl:
What the hell...

**** times when you need your phone laptop or tablet by the bed to ask what your next move should be on your partner.

Latest

Trending

Trending