The Student Room Group

random!!!!

Wierd question lol but my boyfriend writes bars and he wrote in one saying all the girldem killing the sheets what does this mean he told me it means girls r **** in bed but don't belive him lol x
ask HIM
(if you don't get an answer you seriously have to reconsider the relationship)
Reply 2
Original post by shelbyperkins38
Wierd question lol but my boyfriend writes bars and he wrote in one saying all the girldem killing the sheets what does this mean he told me it means girls r **** in bed but don't belive him lol x

I did not know people still used the word 'girldem' your boyfriend must be in touch with the youth. Not sure what that blocked out word is though so can't help you out.
Original post by shawn_o1
ask HIM
(if you don't get an answer you seriously have to reconsider the relationship
yh he said it means girls r **** in bed is this true?
Original post by Mancini
I did not know people still used the word 'girldem' your boyfriend must be in touch with the youth. Not sure what that blocked out word is though so can't help you out.

Lol he said it means girls r rubbish in bed??
[QUOTE="shelbyperkins38;59466833"]
Original post by shawn_o1
ask HIM
(if you don't get an answer you seriously have to reconsider the relationship
yh he said it means girls r **** in bed is this true?

it could mean anything tbh, from he likes going to bed with women to he isn't impressed by women in bed. Not necessarily you.
[QUOTE="shawn_o1;59466879"]

it could mean anything tbh, from he likes going to bed with women to he isn't impressed by women in bed. Not necessarily you.

Lol ok thanks😊

Do you mean like a shisha bar or a lounge. :biggrin:
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Do you mean like a shisha bar or a lounge. :biggrin:

no I mean as I writing bars like rapping
Reply 9
Lol he said it means girls r rubbish in bed??

Well since your boyfriend speaks like youth I would have thought he was saying something positive because his use of the word 'killing' which in youth culture is usually a positive like 'killing the beat'. I am guessing whatever that r word is, it's supposed to be a negative description though so not sure. Problem when using slang is it can be misinterpreted.
Original post by Mancini
Well since your boyfriend speaks like youth I would have thought he was saying something positive because his use of the word 'killing' which in youth culture is usually a positive like 'killing the beat'. I am guessing whatever that r word is, it's supposed to be a negative description though so not sure. Problem when using slang is it can be misinterpreted.

girls ARE rubbish in bed that's what he Sai really annoying me now everyone saying different lol x
Reply 11
girls ARE rubbish in bed that's what he Sai really annoying me now everyone saying different lol x

Well since he said the words and he also told you what it means I would think his own description is what you should agree with. All we are telling you is that others can have a different understanding, this is nothing new there are many words in the English dictionary which could have two different meanings although I doubt you would find the slang meaning of killing in the dictionary.

However , I can refer you to the urban dictionary where The slang definition of 'killing' is a positive so this makes your boyfriend wrong in his use of it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=killing

''TOP DEFINITION
killing
doing esceptionally well at something.
Usually followed by "it".
I saw their band last night and they were kilin' it.
by clrlt808 April 19, 2003''

You are dating a studio gangster who does not know how to use his own slang. Notice in the urban dictionary definition it's a positive, I think that's how it always is in slang, never heard any different until now from you.

Lol I just noticed whoever wrote that urban dictionary definition cannot spell 'exceptionally' lol I guess it's to be expected.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending