The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i have a honda civic...bluey-green, its soo purrty!! i love my lil muffmobile! (long story lol)
Reply 2
I'm on the insurance for my mum's car. I/she drives a Nissan Micra. I think it is a good car to have for the first year after you have passed driving
Reply 3
106 with some nice alloys, looks nice. Also ride a motorbike. :biggrin:
Reply 4
I used to drive my mums punto/dads scenic, then my sisters metro, the first car I had was a fiesta, then a peugeot 205, and now I have an astra. :smile:
a new audi A3
Reply 6
A Ford Ka- it rocks! Not very big (only fits two in the back), but it has a radio and engine, and that's all that matters!
Reply 7
sharing with my bro new renault clio, but will be working this summer and hopefully put down a deposit on a new golf
Reply 8
*Joanna*
A Ford Ka- it rocks! Not very big (only fits two in the back), but it has a radio and engine, and that's all that matters!

surely it needs wheels?
Reply 9
I can't drive at university, but at home I'm insured for my Mum's Rover 214. Very nice it is too, although I've had two punctures on it in the last few months - one was my fault, one wasn't.
Reply 10
John Paul Jones
a new audi A3

wow whats the insurance like on that !
kikzen
wow whats the insurance like on that !

haha i haven't a clue - my dads done the insurance though lol - it has sat nav , 6cd changer and leather-sueded seats....lol its lurrrvelly, just got to pass now lol
Reply 12
John Paul Jones
haha i haven't a clue - my dads done the insurance though lol - it has sat nav , 6cd changer and leather-sueded seats....lol its lurrrvelly, just got to pass now lol

jammy bastard ;p not even passed !
Seat Ibiza, red, not the new shape, the one before it. Before that I had a G reg Rover Merto though it was the Austin shape.
kikzen
jammy bastard ;p not even passed !

hahahah oh well, hopefully it'll work a treat with the girls, lol nah i'm joking i'm not showy at all in real life - i dont know whether i want to take it to uni, i don't want to be showy, it'll be embarrassing
Reply 15
Homegrownkitten
Seat Ibiza, red, not the new shape, the one before it. Before that I had a G reg Rover Merto though it was the Austin shape.

seat ibiza?? you lucky...!! always wanted one!! i got a brand new Corsa 1.2 SXI, quite nice and pretty nippy!! been lowered, got 17" momo corse's on it with the 'CORSA C' mynheer bodykit, 6CD changer and MP3 wit two 15" TFT monitors on the side window bars (inc. DVD), and 4 15" 1500 watt subs in the boot powered by a SONY KICK amp (around 3000 watt peak -ish)! bored of the speed now tho, want either an engine transplant or a NOS conversion for it. lack of funds at the mo due to being a student!!!
Reply 16
John Paul Jones
hahahah oh well, hopefully it'll work a treat with the girls, lol nah i'm joking i'm not showy at all in real life - i dont know whether i want to take it to uni, i don't want to be showy, it'll be embarrassing

my bro took an MG ZR to Brunel uni and in the second week somebody vandalised it a treat. £2500 worth!!
hehe i've got a white peugeot 309 (Olympian, no less) from 1988 - E reg!
my dad got it from a mate for £100
Reply 18
i share a red citreon c3 with my mum, and is so lovely to drive and looks dead cute. we had a saxo before that, it was ok to drive- but the c3 is nicer :smile:

lou xxx
volvo s40 2 ltr

well comfy. ded smooth. get sum stick of the lads tho cos its bigger than theirs lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending