The Student Room Group

Driving test

I was planning on booking my driving test in august but it says there are no tests available at all in my town, the only place available is a town an Ho ur away from me in October time. However I was told that I would be unfamiliar with the area making me more likely to fail as I’m practicing in my own town and I also can’t use the instructor car if I do the driving test in the different town. I kind of need my drivers license before I start uni in September as I’m doing a course involving placement and also want to get driving out of the way and not having to pay for driving lessons, I’m unsure what to do.
Reply 1
have you tried looking for different test dates through the website, usually new test dates are released on a Monday at 6 am.
Reply 2
A different perspective, if you are driving well enough to have driving license, you should be fine with driving anywhere, if not, you should not have driving license in the first place. So if you pass the test in a stranger town, you truly deserve the driving license, if you can only pass in a familiar area, you are not ready yet. So it could be good to try to pass in a stranger town.
Reply 3
Original post by Amin7
have you tried looking for different test dates through the website, usually new test dates are released on a Monday at 6 am.

Okay this is helpful I think I will wait next week Monday to check again thank u
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending