Sussex applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Drama and Theatre studies:-)
anyone else hoping to do this course?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by MattDiamand
Hey I'm also doing Psychology with a foundation year. Add me on Facebook. Matt Diamand.

Cool, i dont really use it very much but mine is narmeen morgan :smile:
Anyone doing sociology at Sussex??
Hey, Im Ella Savill and I am doing psychology, I have an unconditional so I will see you guys in September!x
Hi everyone! Looking forward to starting in September with an Unconditional for BA International Relations. I live in Devon but am originally from Sussex.
Can anyone tell me where the nearest sainsburys is to the Uni and if there is a bus route that goes past it?
Many thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else doing Law? Firmed my unconditional last week. Also, how soon did everyone hear from Sussex after they firmed? Really want to apply for my accommodation.. haven't been able to get hold of admissions though to ask why they haven't emailed me :-(
Original post by chlostannard
Anyone doing sociology at Sussex??

I'm doing Criminology if you count that!
Original post by JoePFR
I'm doing Criminology if you count that!

Oh cool! Look forward to meeting you
Oh cool! Look forward to meeting you

For sure! If I get through these A Levels with the grades :wink:
Original post by JoePFR
For sure! If I get through these A Levels with the grades :wink:

Haha yes that's very true!! What do you need to get?
Haha yes that's very true!! What do you need to get?

BBB. So not even that demanding, but my AS grades were really lacking due to a number of various reasons. Makes it trickier to pull it back up. Especially since I didn't revise much for the retakes.
Original post by JoePFR
BBB. So not even that demanding, but my AS grades were really lacking due to a number of various reasons. Makes it trickier to pull it back up. Especially since I didn't revise much for the retakes.

Oh god I feel like I'm in exactly the same boat as you!! I'm 3 b's as well, add my on Facebook! It's Chloe Stannard :smile:
Oh god I feel like I'm in exactly the same boat as you!! I'm 3 b's as well, add my on Facebook! It's Chloe Stannard :smile:

Request sent :smile:
Original post by lilybeweleywest
Anyone else doing Law? Firmed my unconditional last week. Also, how soon did everyone hear from Sussex after they firmed? Really want to apply for my accommodation.. haven't been able to get hold of admissions though to ask why they haven't emailed me :-(

Heya! I was in exactly the same position as you :/ I didn't get an email back from Sussex when I firmed, I don't know if thats just how things work with them. I rang up admissions to double check everything had gone through, you could do that if you want. I spoke to someone from the accommodation team too and they told me to look for an email from Sussex to do with accommodation. They had sent me an email back in April telling me to apply for accommodation and I firmed in June, so perhaps check your email to see if you have an accommodation application :smile: hope this helped :bee:
Original post by fudgel*****le
Heya! I was in exactly the same position as you :/ I didn't get an email back from Sussex when I firmed, I don't know if thats just how things work with them. I rang up admissions to double check everything had gone through, you could do that if you want. I spoke to someone from the accommodation team too and they told me to look for an email from Sussex to do with accommodation. They had sent me an email back in April telling me to apply for accommodation and I firmed in June, so perhaps check your email to see if you have an accommodation application :smile: hope this helped :bee:

Yeah, I messaged the Facebook page for the uni this morning (I always do that when I need to get through to big companies/organisations.. I hate phone calls!) They told me we don't hear from Sussex till August time. You'd think they'd at least send a confirmation!

Anyway, yeah, I had the email on the 7th May, I'd just totally forgot! I'm now applying for my accommodation. Thanks for your message though! :smile:
Original post by A1996A
Electrical and Electronic Engineering and from west london
any1 else from around here?

Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence from North West london. Whats good g?
Original post by lilybeweleywest

I never got an email from them after accepting my unconditional a few weeks ago either, so I emailed undergraduate admissions and they gave me a link to apply for it. Not too sure why the email didn't come through, but they told me not to worry about it.
Original post by thoham96
I never got an email from them after accepting my unconditional a few weeks ago either, so I emailed undergraduate admissions and they gave me a link to apply for it. Not too sure why the email didn't come through, but they told me not to worry about it.

Yeah they did the same for me. All sorted now! :smile:
Original post by NutellaLuv
Law with American studies + year abroad :smile:

That's what I've applied for! What's your offer/predicted?
Original post by fair.francesco
That's what I've applied for! What's your offer/predicted?

Firmed it or an offer of BBB :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending