The Student Room Group

help with business course personal statement

Im currently looking to apply to do a business and marketing related degree in Sept 2016.
I received AABC in my AS results
I am predicted AAA in my A level results (although i think it ABB is more realistic)
I need some help with my personal statement please...
any tips on what i need to include to ensure i get an offer

First Choice is Bournemouth, but also applying to Exeter, Cardiff, Southampton and Winchester.
Thanks!!
The key to a personal statement is to make sure that you relate everything to how it will help you be a good business student at that university. Make sure you only use related ideas. If you would like me to give it a read and then give you some tips for it, I would be happy to do this for you if you wish.

Hope this helps
Hey Chloe,

I'm Chris and I am in my second year studying Marketing Communications at Bournemouth Uni! How's the personal statement going? It looks like you could get some pretty good results! I agree with what the poster above said make sure you relate everything back to how it will make you a great student for the uni! What courses are you doing? Let me know if you have any questions about the personal statement, the course or life at BU in general!

Thanks

Chris :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending